Chelsea v City Post Match Thread

stan bowles said:
OB1 said:
stan bowles said:
Or the lad on loan at Everton.

Garcia had a good game. Won as much ball on the ground as any of our players and misplaced just one pass.

Utter nonsense. Garcia was invariably on the wrong side of the play when they attacked. Turned with no effort by their players whatsoever and unable to recover due to his snail-like speed. Gave away needless free kicks in dangerous areas. Took 3 touches to control a pass where others only needed 1 and could have seen red for his head-high elbow cynical block on Torres and was caught in possession more than once. His passing covers 5-10 yards therefore most could complete a high % of those.

He committed one foul all game and was dispossessed twice.

BlueCityfan said:
Don't see why this gooner keeps gloating when Arsenals most difficult game so far has been against Spurs at home. Wait till they start actually playing decent oppositions and let's see how far we are then.
It's gooney from a couple of seasons back I'm convinced

simon31goat said:
BlueCityfan said:
Don't see why this gooner keeps gloating when Arsenals most difficult game so far has been against Spurs at home. Wait till they start actually playing decent oppositions and let's see how far we are then.

Maybe. Hard to tell as most of them are typical cockney gobshites.

Tuearts right boot said:
Played better than I thought we would, took the fight to Chelsea and to be fair it could have gone either way but in true City optimism I'd have taken the point and at least deserved it. Couldn't believe what I saw.

A draw would have been a fair result for me. Unlike some I didn't think we did enough to win and could arguably have been 3-0 down at one point.

Defeat was very harsh though and totally avoidable

I lurk on this forum (a lot) and haven't posted on here for months but today feel the need to stick my oar in...

How the fuck anyone thinks the blame lies with Pellers beggars belief he was one minute and a mistake away from out Mourniho'ing Mourinho... He had the measure of the best manager left in the game who has had a freakishly good record of winning at home. I thought up until the 89th minute we were faultless and that was largely due to the manager. Great shape, productive attack and the right balance and a great use of Substitutes. Add to the fact the manger showed great humanity in going against his preferred football attacking method and for 89 mins it worked perfectly. One thing as a manager you can't account for is human error and Joe fucked up massively... School boy. He got it wrong.

Gutted at the result. Not at the performance. We will be in one of two positions come May either 1st or 2nd. Utd on the other hand would kill to have played like we have far thus far.

Losing at Chelsea is almost as inevitable as losing at the Etihad for any team...

I still think we will win the league.

simon31goat said:
BlueCityfan said:

Deffo Gooney from the past! Made himself look a tit back then and will again when Arse implode.

City were the better side overall and Demichelis looks a good footballer. First goal down to Clichy and second was completely down to Joe. Sergio and Yaya will win us the title.

Sky Blue said:
simon31goat said:
BlueCityfan said:

Maybe. Hard to tell as most of them are typical cockney gobshites.
Very true lets see if they come on here when they lose a few games which they will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.