Chelsea v City Post Match Thread

Der Bomber said:
Kept possession well packing the midfield like this, but so often that last ball dribbled into an empty space that I'd have loved seeing a BEAST waiting in. Still, I think this shows as a very credible formation to be used at Bayern away and against select opponents further on.

Typical fucking City, this result. But we're still only 4 points back of the only club above us on the table that I really take seriously ATM. Not even a quarter of the League season down. We can get this! The football gods now owe us a couple along the way, I think.

Sod this get the Norwich pre match discussion going. Me and the lad will be there.

Skashion said:
Ducado said:
I agree with you DD
We didn't deserve to win.

This.A point at best. They could have been 3 up and out of sight.

This sentiment about our so called great performances.I just don't get it.We got zero points as we did at Villa and Cardiff. Villa people said was a freak result,no it was another Hart fuck up for the goal as it was today.
I'd rather we be solid and win 1-0 than what's happening at the moment. How long do people keep saying well all will be fine because from where I am sitting it wont

I've calmed down now. It's taken this long!!!! All the hard work done in the game for 91 minutes and on the verge of a well deseved point after an excellent second half performnce - until our Joe blunders again. He had no right being where he was as Nasty had it in total control. I initially thought it was Nasty's fault but after a replay it was clear Joe made a total blunder!! I think if Pellers performes at Newcastle, I'd leave him out for a week or two to sort himself out. At least the next months or so's fixtures are a bit more favourable and we should make some points up, though I fear we are not that much better than last year and wont be winning the league this season. A cup win and top 4 is our standard I think this year. I'd settle for that now :-(

wattle said:
I've calmed down now. It's taken this long!!!! All the hard work done in the game for 91 minutes and on the verge of a well deseved point after an excellent second half performnce - until our Joe blunders again. He had no right being where he was as Nasty had it in total control. I initially thought it was Nasty's fault but after a replay it was clear Joe made a total blunder!! I think if Pellers performes at Newcastle, I'd leave him out for a week or two to sort himself out. At least the next months or so's fixtures are a bit more favourable and we should make some points up, though I fear we are not that much better than last year and wont be winning the league this season. A cup win and top 4 is our standard I think this year. I'd settle for that now :-(

MP in goal, can't see it myself.

why were them pricks in the studio saying things like 'this is what he does' and 'he's genius' about Mourinho, he was defensive, parked the bus, shit to watch and because we make a almighty individual error its a fuckin jose love in.........................fuckin fumin!!!

haydockboy said:
why were them pricks in the studio saying things like 'this is what he does' and 'he's genius' about Mourinho, he was defensive, parked the bus, shit to watch and because we make a almighty individual error its a fuckin jose love in.........................fuckin fumin!!!

well we'd better learn to break them down, because I can assure you, they will be worse at our place.
Unlucky to lose today.

would anyone also like negredo to start with sergio with the way theyve been playing recently, am sure terry and cahill were pleased he didnt start, we got in some decent areas at times but you cant put a ball in the air at times and expect sergio to win it....................................i think if negredo starts we have em on toast!

You could make a DVD of Joe Hart's blunders.. very disappointed to lose it in that manner. It's not like we played badly.

We need to get our act together otherwise we won't win the title.

Gutted because we had an outside chance to win. But from the first half we wouldnt have deserved a win, maybe a draw. If only we pushed them early on but we seemed to have set for 1 point.

Early days still. It is 2 points loss to a title challenger but after all the fuming we played better in the second half apart from Joe's brainfart. A bit of nastajic yes but what was Joe doing so far out.

I dont think we should sell Joe like many are suggesting because he would strengthen any side if put in place. I think he needs to be challenged. Pants is a good keeper and all around nice guy but if a Shay Given number 2 was on the bench I have a feeling Joe would not be as cocky.

Onwards and upwards, one of perhaps 2 toughest away fixtures of the season and it will always be a mare or a sweet win. Pride in Battle lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.