Chelsea v City Post Match Thread

Marvin said:
Danamy said:
Marvin said:
No need t change tactics. We're bossing games home and away - just need to stop the self-inflicted errors

I wouldn't say we were bossing games away to be honest.

Today we were more solid than we've ever been away from home and that was against a team that hasn't lost at home under JM and they also had a full squad to choose from
Villa, CSKA, West Ham.

Only away game where we struggled was Cardiff and that was more a question of turning possession into chances for the first hour, and then defending corners

You're missing my point Marvin

In my opinion we played better today than all three of them fixtures you've mentioned and against a better side, that formation has to be looked at and taken as a way forward away from home?

On the train home, didn't think we deserved to lose that game! Thought Sergio, Fernandinho, Nasri, Silva were all outstanding. Think we got undone with some terrible defending for their first and then one of the worst mistakes I've seen, it was a total gift! Happy with the performance and felt Pellegrini couldn't really of done any better, it was a decent team and we played well but unfortunately a stupid mistake cost us the game. Not worried anyway, we aren't too far behind, plenty of games to go and if we play like that not many teams will best us. I think the defence really lacks a leader and we just look a little lacking in organisation without Kompany, Demichelis did a decent job today though. Anyway onwards and upwards!

Please tell me that I had a nightmare. We didn't really self destruct at the end of the game did we?

Five hours later and still gutted

Not much to cheer about today chaps

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/9C6LcR52Rb8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/9C6LcR52Rb8</a>

Lets hope for a better result on Wednesday

TGR said:
Sky Blue said:
TGR said:
A very silly post. It's a weak argument when the only one you have is 'Rag'.
Think before you post...

I checked his post history before making the comment you daft twat so did Ducado. Stop being so gullible. You fucking think.

It's bullshit just to come on here and shout 'Rag' because you disagree with what a poster says. A very lazy argument.
I have been called a rag so I know it if feels when idiots like you start throwing such accusations around.
It is a serious insult to be labeled with and therefore it should not be banded around lightly. As should calling someone a 'twat'. As I say think before you post...

Totally ignored what I said you pontificating tool. I'll leave you be now as it's late and you are clearly a loon. As you were.

mcfcgto said:
bluethunder said:
mcfcgto said:
Can't do any more investment ----UEFA fair play rules soon to be implemented so we're stuffed Got to get a left back and try to dump Clichy onto some unsuspecting idiots ----could swap for Baines

Mind you if we continue like this UEFA fair play rules won't effect us they only apply to teams in European competitions

why cant we spend more money ? we only spent NET £75 million this season. and last season it was £25 million. i think we can still buy a decent LB, LW and 2 CM's.

we dont have to take a loan or ask mansour, we can sell kolarov, dzeko, garcia and rodwell and use the money to buy some new players.

Fair point --but we would have to sell ---what's happened to Rodwell is he still pulling a sicky

sorry, NET transfer spending last season was actually only £15 million.

we are no longer spending crazy amounts of money on players. that heavy initial investment was in 2008-2011.

inbetween said:
On the train home, didn't think we deserved to lose that game! Thought Sergio, Fernandinho, Nasri, Silva were all outstanding. Think we got undone with some terrible defending for their first and then one of the worst mistakes I've seen, it was a total gift! Happy with the performance and felt Pellegrini couldn't really of done any better, it was a decent team and we played well but unfortunately a stupid mistake cost us the game. Not worried anyway, we aren't too far behind, plenty of games to go and if we play like that not many teams will best us. I think the defence really lacks a leader and we just look a little lacking in organisation without Kompany, Demichelis did a decent job today though. Anyway onwards and upwards!

well said in the cold light of day. Earlier I was consumed with anger and frustration over Joe and all that hard work in the second half completely wasted. Actually quite impressed with defence today. We were facing a team full of world class attacking talent and dealt with them ok. Shame that our experienced goalkeeper couldn't keep a clear and calm head when it mattered.

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
Danamy said:
I wouldn't say we were bossing games away to be honest.

Today we were more solid than we've ever been away from home and that was against a team that hasn't lost at home under JM and they also had a full squad to choose from
Villa, CSKA, West Ham.

Only away game where we struggled was Cardiff and that was more a question of turning possession into chances for the first hour, and then defending corners

You're missing my point Marvin

In my opinion we played better today than all three of them fixtures you've mentioned and against a better side, that formation has to be looked at and taken as a way forward away from home?

nail on head there Danamy pelli has seen previous mistakes away from home and sorted the midfield out perfectly today,we didnt get over run nor did we get outplayed to an extent and they had to push out wide a hell of a lot to near us.

we have been looking shaky in defence for a long long time. long before pellegrini was signed. the heart of the problem lies not with the kompany and nastasic but with the lescott, zabaleta, clichy and kolarov, these five are utter shite that need not be playing for us. get them to fook off. they are a complete disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.