Chelsea vs City Post Match Thread

totally agree, people were giving Ya Ya pelters on the match day thread (WHAT a fucking surprise) but i thought Ya Ya had a very good game, in a midfield 2 away at Chelsea. Which was conveniently overlooked by his naysayers.

Some wanted him subbed on 30 minutes! The mind boggles when it comes to him sometimes. He was good yesterday and has been for much of the last two months.

The impact KDB has made to the team these last few weeks has been quite incredible. He seems to have that certain ingredient that brings out the best in his teammates. I hasten to add that this relates to attack and not defence.
Brilliant win yesterday.

totally agree, people were giving Ya Ya pelters on the match day thread (WHAT a fucking surprise) but i thought Ya Ya had a very good game, in a midfield 2 away at Chelsea. Which was conveniently overlooked by his naysayers.

Agree won several headers in our box from corners, leading to the first goal, broke up play quite a few times and set up KDB for his chance. Was good yesterday for me

To be fair Yaya + Dinho vs Mikel + Fabregas isn't the same as what most people don't like Yaya facing in a 2. Depends on opposition & how they've set up.

He had a good match I thought. Kept the ball moving, kept possession well & even won a few tackles. The amount of headers he won at Chelseas corners was great to see too.

A brilliant team effort yesterday against an admittedly poor Chelsea but you can only beat what's in front of you.

Well done city

Superb performance against a team already on the beach but a job had to be done nonetheless.

A note of caution about Nasri mind. He has always been a player that looks alright against a midfield with space but please don't forget he has no fight in him.

His work rate yesterday was questionable and his decision making with the ball was strange at times.

Quoting 94% passing success rate is all very well but 3 yard passes make up the majority.

If Manuel plays him against Madrid we have a problem.

Your right, we would be thrown out for fielding an illegal player.

6-0 aggregate over last year's champions.
Well done to the team and management.

Pellers and Yaya haters conspicuous by their absence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.