Cher Lloyd

safe safe *pop pop* i'm cher init blad from melwood(sp?) init i can rap and sing init i look like chezza

Swales lives said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
She'll also get a shit load of publicity and public sympathy from it so she's a winner in that respect.

She could learn from Cheryl Cole about how to manipulate the public by looking nice and moaning constantly about how hard life is and all the 'drama' she has to deal with.

I'll crack one out over her sex tape when it's uploaded but I can't do anything else for her.

You're a good man TMQ.

I'll also stand by my original promise, if and when I ever decided that I would like to listen to white English girl child rap then I'll give her a listen.

chris-hansen.gif

lee-mcfc said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMfEMniV3I&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-1-HM[/youtube]

she cant rap or hold a note...

1.59 when cher & cheryl do some gun finger business or whatever..bunch of knobs
THAT'S what all the fuss is about? Some Mike Jacko lookalike, left eye from TLC wannabe, white girl? And yeah the gun shit at the end is shocking

carrconormcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMfEMniV3I&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-1-HM[/youtube]

she cant rap or hold a note...

1.59 when cher & cheryl do some gun finger business or whatever..bunch of knobs
THAT'S what all the fuss is about? Some Mike Jacko lookalike, left eye from TLC wannabe, white girl? And yeah the gun shit at the end is shocking
yup ,have to admitt her FIRST audtion was great then just went downhill from there.. haha @ the description bang on!
cringeworthy stuff at the end

I'm really not getting this love in for her. I've said it on the XFactor thread.
Okay she can just about hold a tune and hit the notes but she hasn't got a good voice, by which I mean that there's no depth nor soul or even any 'novelty' for want of a better word. There isn't anything outstanding about it at all.It's very thin and weak and to be honest I've heard more originality in a voice at karaoke competitions.
'But she also raps' you all cry.Hmmm, not her own raps though. She mimics a rap and not very well. If she had to come up with her own rap she'd get a bit more grudging respect. Her audition 'rap' is a straight copy of Keri Hilson cover, her next bootcamp 'rap' was a virtually straight copy of a Swizz Beat's cover, and her 1st live show 'rap' was a mangled version of Professor Green/Lily Allen's cover. Okay, it could be argued that everybody is doing a cover, but I get the feeling she's getting a swathe of support because she's putting her own slant on it, which she's not. I'm sure if someone more knowledgeable on rap,rhyming, flow (whatever you want to call it) than myself would rip her style to pieces, but I can't be sure personally so I'll have to give her the benefit of the doubt. I'd be interested to know. I've listened to hip hop since the early 80s (on and off) and I don't think her style is particularly good, but as I said I don't claim to be very knowledgeable as to what is current today.
I'm also not getting this 'she's well fit innit'; but hey, if the smack head with bell's palsy look is your thing then please, fill your boots.
Saying all that, I feel for the girl. I really do hope this doesn't fuck her up.I'm sure there must be people on the payroll at XFactor who could see early on that this girl is not ready for this. She's an anorexic waiting to happen, the pressure of something this big is too much for someone so fragile.

Now Treyc Cohen on the other hand. MMMmmm. Baby got back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.