Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things in his favor is that he'll be very cheap and he's pretty talented. The problem is that we can't stock more and more att midfielders, where are we going to play them all?

Daz_Blue said:
Rumoured to be signing for AC Milan ..... reported by Fox soccer transfer update ..... anyone heard anything ?
Haven't seen anything on any of the Milan twitter accounts I follow which are usually pretty up to date with the latest rumours/news about them

If we want to press, press and press (as players have stated in the media) then we really need this guy. Nasri won't be able to do it and that for sure.

If we bought this lad we would be buying a quality player.Level headed lad who would improve even more playing for Manchester City.

baildon blue said:
If we bought this lad we would be buying a quality player.Level headed lad who would improve even more playing for Manchester City.

Seeing as he wouldn't play regularly for us, for the sake of his development he'd be better off choosing another club, such as ACM.

Great shame if he's not coming to us. He is the best pressing support striker / CAM in Europe.
Here is a player who gives a shit for every last minute of a game. I wish we would ditch Nasri and get this guy instead. One things for sure he was bloody great against us in the CL last season.

Fuck the no-mark off, I remember the clever twat dismissing us as not worth joining the other year,dont let him dream of us now,fuck off to a big club son....if any think youre good enough.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 am --<br /><br />
BlueAnorak said:
If we.want to press, press and press as players have started. In tge media then we really need this guy. Nasri won't be able to do it and that for sure.

Nasri is miles better than this lad.
Motivation is an inspiring word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.