Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OptaJoe: 138 - The 138 chances that Eriksen created in the Eredivisie last season were more than any player in the top 5 European leagues. Pedigree.

Granted it is the Eredivisie but that is still impressive imo.

GHoddle said:
@OptaJoe: 138 - The 138 chances that Eriksen created in the Eredivisie last season were more than any player in the top 5 European leagues. Pedigree.

Granted it is the Eredivisie but that is still impressive imo.
Bony scored 37 in 36 there

Pigeonho said:
The Doctor said:
Firasdo said:
With Eriksen and Lamela they may finish above Chelsea.

and Rags
Providing they all gel.

Eriksen looks the part, but comparisons with performances in the Eredivisie, as us, Boro and others have found, just can't be done. I do like the look of him though.
Spurs fans must be buzzing.

I know a couple off spuds fans pige and they now know why we`ve been buzzing over the last 4 years!

Knowing they are receiving megabucks for Monkeyman, why aren´t Ajax dry bum raping them over Eriksen as they would surely do with us? They obviously need some fookin marketing and negotiating skills in the low countries

mike channon´s windmill said:
Knowing they are receiving megabucks for Monkeyman, why aren´t Ajax dry bum raping them over Eriksen as they would surely do with us? They obviously need some fookin marketing and negotiating skills in the low countries

Eriksen's contract expires next summer so he's going real cheap. Very very disappointed that City aren't signing him for the price he's going at. If he ends up at Spurs, mark my words, in three years he'll be moving to Real/Barca. He's got that kind of talent.

No matter his current contractual situation, I'd be genuinely pissed-off if he goes for the reported 8-9mil. How the hell can Tottenham but such a gifted and young player for so little money??
We wouldn't stand a chance at signing him for anything less then 25mil.

It fucking annoys the god-damn shit out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.