Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluescholar said:
Nasri is miles better than this lad.
Motivation is an inspiring word.
Each to their own (and all that), but "Deluded" is another word that springs to mind when folks talk about Nasri being a top quality player. He's got the skill but not much motivation or application. You can be as holistic as you want but it won't change this particular leopard's spots.

Not sure Im buying the Eriksen to Milan rumors.

Gladly would have him... Just not sure if this goes down. Honda SHOULD arrive this week.. Eriken perhaps, if he were to arrive, would come after we secure CL.

ACMilan said:

Gladly would have him... Just not sure if this goes down. Honda SHOULD arrive this week.. Eriken perhaps, if he were to arrive, would come after we secure CL.

I recall reading a recent report, that Galliani has ruled out Honda arrival until next January...

Outlaw said:
ACMilan said:

I recall reading a recent report, that Galliani has ruled out Honda arrival until next January...

They're in Russia right now, as we speak, working w CSKA directors to get him here now.

Galliani keeps pumping the "january" gun to try and get the fee lowered and push CSKA to cut ties now.

Doesnt mean he's for sure coming now, but I was watching SKY, and Di Marzio says he could be in Milan as soon as Tuesday, Wednesday (report from 1hr ago)

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/cal...keisuke-lascia-tutto-nelle-mani-del-fratello/

Outlaw said:
ACMilan said:

Seriusly.... it's Galliani, you can't belive him.

Dr Jacoby said:
Joining Spurs.

A decent signing.

Walker (Naughton)
Vertonghen (Chiriches)
Kaboul (Dawson)
Rose (BAE)

Sandro (Capoue)
Dembele (Carroll)
Paulinho (Holtby)

Lamela (Lennon)
Soldado (Defoe/ Adebayor)
Chadli (Townsend/Eriksen)

That's a really strong team, should finish above La Arse.

Kun Aguero said:
Dr Jacoby said:
Joining Spurs.

A decent signing.

Walker (Naughton)
Vertonghen (Chiriches)
Kaboul (Dawson)
Rose (BAE)

Sandro (Capoue)
Dembele (Carroll)
Paulinho (Holtby)

Lamela (Lennon)
Soldado (Defoe/ Adebayor)
Chadli (Townsend/Eriksen)

That's a really strong team, should finish above La Arse.

If they manage to get rid of Adebayor they'd be even stronger.

Unless Arsene signs two or three top players in the next few days, they will finish outside the top four. I look forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.