Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHoddle said:
@OptaJoe: 138 - The 138 chances that Eriksen created in the Eredivisie last season were more than any player in the top 5 European leagues. Pedigree.

Granted it is the Eredivisie but that is still impressive imo.

I thought jesus was the one who created the most chances?

This is another fucker who didn't want to know when we came calling isn't it. Belittled us then came out with the usual bolocks about being commited to his club. Then Spurs arrive on the scene and he's off like a shot for a ridiculouisly low fee.

Big Dave Watson said:
This is another fucker who didn't want to know when we came calling isn't it. Belittled us then came out with the usual bolocks about being commited to his club. Then Spurs arrive on the scene and he's off like a shot for a ridiculouisly low fee.

In Eriksen's defence, he has always said starting position is the main factor when it comes to choosing a new club. He wants to play every game.

When we were supposedly after him, he'd have very little chance walking straight into our XI. I reckon he'll be doing that at Tottenham, and Dembele will be referred to the sub-bench.

Big Dave Watson said:

Wasn't he the lad who said he was ready to leave Ajax and would love to play for a team like Ciy or PSG? I think the fact is that we don't think he's as good as the players we've got.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 am --<br /><br />
Big Dave Watson said:

Wasn't he the lad who said he was ready to leave Ajax and would love to play for a team like Ciy or PSG? I think the fact is that we don't think he's as good as the players we've got.

He has been allowed to go into the last year of his contract and for all the usual media nonsense it looks like spurs are the only team that has ever actually put any money up for him.
I find it odd that no other team has seemingly showed serious intent on getting him and their must be reasons why.

Big Dave Watson said:

Wasn't he the lad who said he was ready to leave Ajax and would love to play for a team like Ciy or PSG? I think the fact is that we don't think he's as good as the players we've got.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Could you repeat that please?

Matt the Giant said:
Big Dave Watson said:

In Eriksen's defence, he has always said starting position is the main factor when it comes to choosing a new club. He wants to play every game.

When we were supposedly after him, he'd have very little chance walking straight into our XI. I reckon he'll be doing that at Tottenham, and Dembele will be referred to the sub-bench.

Not seen enough of the lad to be definitive but I think he would end up on our bench, which might be useful for us but probably not what he is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.