Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
And crushed Barcelona in the match before. Playing style is like Bergkamp.

What I can say is that everybody in Denmark is expecting SO much from Eriksen. Maybe a little too much. I'm affraid he could end up as Bendtner which we all (Danes) thought would be the greatest danish player since Michael Laudrup. But where is he now? Fuc*ing Sunderland? He is still the star on the national team, but his talent is wasted! I think we should let him be in Ajax for a couple of years.

Andreas, Copenhagen

any life left in this? not quite sure how he would fit in to our system but Eriksen is a fine young prospect at only 20 years old

Would be surprised if he came to us this summer. Would love it, but it may be best that he stays where he is and develops a little more.

If we could sign him and loan him back then that is another story..

Kompany is King said:
Would be surprised if he came to us this summer. Would love it, but it may be best that he stays where he is and develops a little more.

Good bit of thinking there. Can he play deep though? We have a very good collection of Att Midfielders.

carlos92 said:
Kompany is King said:

Good bit of thinking there. Can he play deep though? We have a very good collection of Att Midfielders.

I always operate under the impression that we are incredibly lucky to have Silva as our main playmaker. We should be diligently seeking an understudy as he is the fulcrum to consistent success.

If he came to us he would get plenty of game time as Dave can't play every game. I could see him replacing Tevez and playing in the hole TBH.

alky313 said:
carlos92 said:
Kompany is King said:

I always operate under the impression that we are incredibly lucky to have Silva as our main playmaker. We should be diligently seeking an understudy as he is the fulcrum to consistent success.

Agree anothe player to mix and match in the creative department woud be very handy. The main names coming up seem to be Erikson, Belhanda, Jovetic and Martinez. All seem very skilful and without knowing their games fairly similar playing styles. Would be interested to know if anybody has any preferences as to who would fit best at city.

Ajax, Eriksen to Manchester City

Continue the race to grab the jewel of Ajax Swedish Christian Eriksen. The player after a great season and Ajax 'followed by big in Europe, including Milan and Juventus. Unfortunately for the Italian, the Manchester City looks ahead ready to offer about twenty million euros, a figure that could be recovered through the sale of David Silva to Real Madrid. These rumors reported by the portal Fichajes.com

tuttomercato

Cityisland said:
Ajax, Eriksen to Manchester City

Continue the race to grab the jewel of Ajax Swedish Christian Eriksen. The player after a great season and Ajax 'followed by big in Europe, including Milan and Juventus. Unfortunately for the Italian, the Manchester City looks ahead ready to offer about twenty million euros, a figure that could be recovered through the sale of David Silva to Real Madrid. These rumors reported by the portal Fichajes.com

tuttomercato

Don't think David Silva is going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.