Chump's League Draw

Most city fans on this forum spend alot more time talking about everything utd instead of worrying about their own team. Daily there is abundance of threads relating to them in some way

Rigged to get a Barca Man U Final
Corrupt B*******
& why do they ALWAYS get an away match 1st

It may or not be a conspiracy, but nobody can argue that the rags ALWAYS get the easiest games.

There has to be more to it than just good fortune. What, I don't know. But the whole thing fucking stinks.

Remember a few years back when they went on that incredible run of not conceding a penalty at the swamp? I can't remember exactly how long it was, but I believe Ruel Fox (then of Norwich) was the last man to score from a penalty against them at their place. Nobody can tell me that was just good luck.

Rags v Barca final me thinks.......

and judging from the way that Barca played against Stuttgart the other night the Rags will have NO CHANCE against Barca over 90 minutes (may be over two legs they would)

if you didnt watch it the other night Barca / Messi and all were absolutely sublime some outstanding football / exhibition stuff. Barca could easily have had 8.(its still available on ITV.com and IPlayer I think)

time to get out and dust off my Barca Shirt

meldrew said:
happy said:
Certainly a straightforward route for the reds, I think they'll be delighted but any suggestion that the draw is fixed to keep teams apart is frankly ludicrous.

This is what I was referring to happy....

If your not a rag as you claim, why refer to the enemy as the bold above?

So I'm a United fan because I refered to them as the reds? You fucking moron, I've been supporting City since the 1960's and living in Manchester (and this bit might shock the hard of thinking) I have some mates that support United, when I'm talking to them I treat them and their club with respect and I expect them to do the same with me.

I call them the reds because they play in red, sometimes I call City the blues (can you think why?). It's not a term of endearment it's just a name, and yes sometimes I call them the rags - actually I usually give them the Sunday name - the rubbin' rags.

I'm sorry that this doesn't fit in with your knuckle dragging, mouth breathing stereotype but hey ho, I'll live with it.

Prick.

happy said:
meldrew said:

So I'm a United fan because I refered to them as the reds? You fucking moron, I've been supporting City since the 1960's and living in Manchester (and this bit might shock the hard of thinking) I have some mates that support United, when I'm talking to them I treat them and their club with respect and I expect them to do the same with me.

I call them the reds because they play in red, sometimes I call City the blues (can you think why?). It's not a term of endearment it's just a name, and yes sometimes I call them the rags - actually I usually give them the Sunday name - the rubbin' rags.

I'm sorry that this doesn't fit in with your knuckle dragging, mouth breathing stereotype but hey ho, I'll live with it.

Prick.

Touched a nerve?

Incase you didn't notice your on a forum, if you write things a certain way people will read them differently. Get off that horse!!! You did'nt have to justify yourself, you could of taken it as banter but no you took the bait!

Well done

happy said:
meldrew said:

Prick.

I don't expect you to be chummy with me but thanks for proving that this place does have some straight thinking City fans that you can possibly have a football debate with from time to time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.