Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:
stony said:
No need for your shit stirring and it may come as a shock to you, but membership of bluemoon isn't compulsory.

So its acceptable to call people thick as pig shit...a fellow blue whose been going for years. Grow up.
When they lie and then repeat the lie after having it explained to them, yes.

And would I say it to his face? Course I fucking would. And I'd say this to yours. PM me if you need me to.

Just the sort of reaction I was hoping to avoid :-/

Keep it off the thread please lads. It's bad enough on here already.

stony said:
SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:
So its acceptable to call people thick as pig shit...a fellow blue whose been going for years. Grow up.

And would I say it to his face? Course I fucking would. And I'd say this to yours. PM me if you need me to.

Just the sort of reaction I was hoping to avoid :-/

Keep it off the thread please lads. It's bad enough on here already.
Sorry stony.

SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:
stony said:
No need for your shit stirring and it may come as a shock to you, but membership of bluemoon isn't compulsory.

Also, how does the fact someone has been going for years (26 years here) preclude them from being thick?

Calm down lads no point scrapping over a few words on here.

(Tbf SWP does strike me as the type who would say it to most peoples faces).

Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:

Also, how does the fact someone has been going for years (26 years here) preclude them from being thick?

Calm down lads no point scrapping over a few words on here.

(Tbf SWP does strike me as the type who would say it to most peoples faces).

From knowing the soft **** personally i know he would.

Bluemoon Thumb wars 2012.
High posters (heavyweight) only fight fellow high posters.
and low posters (lightweight) can only fight low posters, as we have had problems in the past with people stating that there typing skills have enhanced the thumbs powers. Ding Ding!

Heard rumours that Nick Becker has read through this thread a few days go so the club must know about us?

Anyone know anything more?
Opinions?

Feed-The-Goat said:
shilly8903 said:
Bluemoon Thumb wars 2012.
High posters (heavyweight) only fight fellow high posters.
and low posters (lightweight) can only fight low posters, as we have had problems in the past with people stating that there typing skills have enhanced the thumbs powers. Ding Ding!

What's the cut off for high posters?

2 spliffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.