Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loukas said:
BillyMC said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
before TBA came there was 19 people with the citizens which was a fantastic number for the first time.

then there was about 25 BA that came, they came and sang and did there own thing while ridiculing us.

If the BA are going to come again please join in with us or don't come as it was pretty obvious the entire reason the BA came was because The Citizens were there.

So from my point of view it looked like TBA came down to rival The Citizens.

Can anyone dismiss this as its how i feel about it, also the munich songs were sung by TBA. They were not bad munich song and i here them sung at every city match.

So there are good Munich songs and bad Munich songs? Do you think the club will support any group that even references Munich?

Give it a rest, you know what he meant.
You sound very patronising and I'm sure you don't have a mass of experience with working with the club. We don't sing Munich songs, couldn't be clearer

I dont think you even get the irony of your own reply. Go on enlighten me on what is a classed as a not bad Muncih song. Is it one where theres only a little bit of "Munich"? Perhaps you can share your mass of experience with us?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Loukas said:
I think a lot of what the citizens did last night has to be looked at in a different way, yesterday was day 1. We got about 20 people there, that's good IMO.

On the twitter last night we got over 120 new followers, the club noticed what we did, the flags an banners looked great, smoke bombs got good reviews.

The next game we may get 50 people going, then 70, then 100 etc.

Ideas like capo's, drums etc can be tried out at these games as it doesn't matter if we look like tits there really. We will take all the best parts of it and then create the structure of what we do! All a workin progress!

well said mate!

Which will be the next match your thinking of??

Il have a look at fixtures etc and get back to you!

BillyMC said:
Loukas said:
BillyMC said:
So there are good Munich songs and bad Munich songs? Do you think the club will support any group that even references Munich?

You sound very patronising and I'm sure you don't have a mass of experience with working with the club. We don't sing Munich songs, couldn't be clearer

I dont think you even get the irony of your own reply. Go on enlighten me on what is a classed as a not bad Muncih song. Is it one where theres only a little bit of "Munich"? Perhaps you can share your mass of experience with us?

I just explained myself in the last page if you look.

BillyMC said:
He didn't post that Billy, he posted that they didn't/don't sing Munich songs, somebody else did. Maybe you should aim the question at those that did ?

BillyMC said:
Loukas said:
BillyMC said:

Why should he? He's stated he didnt sing the songs so you'll just have to take his word for it. He just done a poor job of defending those that apparently did, when he didnt really need to.

Loukas said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Loukas said:
I think a lot of what the citizens did last night has to be looked at in a different way, yesterday was day 1. We got about 20 people there, that's good IMO.

On the twitter last night we got over 120 new followers, the club noticed what we did, the flags an banners looked great, smoke bombs got good reviews.

The next game we may get 50 people going, then 70, then 100 etc.

Ideas like capo's, drums etc can be tried out at these games as it doesn't matter if we look like tits there really. We will take all the best parts of it and then create the structure of what we do! All a workin progress!

well said mate!

Which will be the next match your thinking of??

Il have a look at fixtures etc and get back to you!

Im pretty sure we have Palace comin up. 24th rings a bell. They might bring their lads so we have some comp. I cant see it though as they're already est at first team games.

BlueHalli said:
BillyMC said:
Loukas said:

Why should he? He's stated he didnt sing the songs so you'll just have to take his word for it. He just done a poor job of defending those that apparently did, when he didnt really need to.

Im making a valid point, any group using munich references will not be supported by the club or the vast majority of regular fans. Both groups need to come out against it and make a stand if it happens otherwise you lose all credibility.Im not sure why those comments are classed as patronising and I get a lecture on my "experience" with the club. All you guys need to stop getting personal and defensive when people voice an opinion thats against what you think. Use a bit of humour and sarcasm by all means but some of the bickering nonesense in this thread is totally embarassing. A lot of the older lads have nothing against you building a good atmosphere and are mereley making comments about what they dont like, maybe with a lot bit of sarcasm! I think a lot of the older lads have come to accept that TBA do a decent job on away days, but please remeber we are not fucking Blackburn Rovers.And for fucks sake sort out the few imbeciles who are giving the club a shit name over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.