Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyMC said:
stony said:
BillyMC said:
I wonder if he'd say that to your face levets..just a thought. The number of gobshites on this forum is getting tedious.

No need for your shit stirring and it may come as a shock to you, but membership of bluemoon isn't compulsory.

So its acceptable to call people thick as pig shit...a fellow blue whose been going for years. Grow up.

You need to calm down fella. Your post was inflammatory and there was no need.

LoveCity said:
I love how eager some of our fans are to mock them. It's pathetic really, whether they succeed or fail is anyone's guess but to actively want a group of lads concerned about the atmosphere to fail shows the mentality of some of our fans who would rather shrug as the atmosphere edges nearer and nearer to swamp levels.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC
19. Best atmosphere we've witnessed down at Hyde with the EDS so far this year - the relentless chanting is clearly helping the team.
....^^^^this^^^^ good luck to all the young lads givin it ago.

BillyMC said:
Loukas said:
BillyMC said:
So there are good Munich songs and bad Munich songs? Do you think the club will support any group that even references Munich?

Give it a rest, you know what he meant.
You sound very patronising and I'm sure you don't have a mass of experience with working with the club. We don't sing Munich songs, couldn't be clearer

I dont think you even get the irony of your own reply. Go on enlighten me on what is a classed as a not bad Muncih song. Is it one where theres only a little bit of "Munich"? Perhaps you can share your mass of experience with us?

Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?
All Munich songs are bad but some aren't as bad as others, for example 'Carlos tevez is a blue' is seen as more acceptable than 'there was an air disaster..' Still abhorrent and something neither two groups should be linked with but the songs sung we hear almost every match day and we turn a blind eye to them. Because this is something a fair few people were scrutinising, trying to find something bad, it's been highlighted. However people from both groups have blamed a few young tag alongs for it so there really isn't much to talk about.

Great start for the lads anyway, if it looks fun and the same time approachable then you are sure to pick up members, just stay away from owt cheesy like the great escape song. Also remember this is the first time this has been tried so baby steps at the moment.

Also fuck ste off, he is ruining it for you and generally acting like a twat. First that cage fighter thing, the racism and now nutting someone, he is a parasite and you could do without.

People referring to all this as "embarrassing" I think have got it wrong, yeah there are bits that are a little poor an not well thought out but I think most fans especially our dirty neighbours would be envious that our fans are having a go at sorting the atmosphere out at Coms. STOP THE ROT I SAY!

BillyMC said:
stony said:
BillyMC said:
I wonder if he'd say that to your face levets..just a thought. The number of gobshites on this forum is getting tedious.

No need for your shit stirring and it may come as a shock to you, but membership of bluemoon isn't compulsory.

So its acceptable to call people thick as pig shit...a fellow blue whose been going for years. Grow up.
When they lie and then repeat the lie after having it explained to them, yes.

And would I say it to his face? Course I fucking would. And I'd say this to yours. PM me if you need me to.

Also, how does the fact someone has been going for years (26 years here) preclude them from being thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.