Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
davymcfc said:
Sounds really good. Make sure you put plenty of stuff on YouTube and make it as good quality as you can and easy to find. The more people who watch it, the more people would be up for joining I think.

Yeah that's what we aim to do. We have created a youtube account and have sorted out for a camera to be set up infront us and film for the whole game which we will edit and then get on youtube, facebook etc.

Spoke with a few lads in The 'Dam who were interested in this but didn't seem keen on putting in the graft and getting it going.

Apparently TBA has never even heard of this.... Motivates me even more to make sure it doesn't fail :-)

Why Always Ste said:
Spoke with a few lads in The 'Dam who were interested in this but didn't seem keen on putting in the graft and getting it going.

Apparently TBA has never even heard of this.... Motivates me even more to make sure it doesn't fail :-)

Yeah we need to spread the word more and more as the vast majority have never even heard of us, filming the games is a big one for us to get people going.

Why Always Ste said:

It was quite the topic of conversation in the Dam from Blues who go on the internet.

Everyone was fucking pissing themselves to be honest.

Facebook: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/CitizensMCFC?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/CitizensMCFC?fref=ts</a>

Lets get involved people

Any questions or ideas welcome.

Didsbury Dave said:
Why Always Ste said:

It was quite the topic of conversation in the Dam from Blues who go on the internet.

Is that a dig at them Dave?

pride in battle said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why Always Ste said:

A dig from Dave?! Never! Honestly can't believe you'd think such a thing!

pride in battle said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why Always Ste said:

A "dig"?

Every single person who had heard of this "idea" thought it was piss funny that they were so deluded as to think anything will come of it beyond half a dozen embarrassed kids in the corner self-consciously chanting to a cold and empty Ewan Fields.

The idea that a whole new generation of Ultras are being born on the internet is a pipedream. I've seen this form of internet delusion before. Kids see a few "thumbs up" on Facebook, lose all sense of perspective and think they have started something. They haven't.

It's worth a giggle, though, and the thought of that first "rehearsal" is as funny as it is arseclenching.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
pride in battle said:
Didsbury Dave said:

A dig from Dave?! Never! Honestly can't believe you'd think such a thing!

how dare you use sarcasm he clearly loves the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.