Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
Why Always Ste said:
Spoke with a few lads in The 'Dam who were interested in this but didn't seem keen on putting in the graft and getting it going.

Apparently TBA has never even heard of this.... Motivates me even more to make sure it doesn't fail :-)

It was quite the topic of conversation in the Dam from Blues who go on the internet.

Everyone was fucking pissing themselves to be honest.

Dave you are one sad individual...

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Eccles Blue said:
I'm sorry but this is a forum for EVERYONE'S opinion and surely this poster's opinion is just as valid as anyone else's?

Whether he is right or wrong he is as entitled because that is why we have free speech in this country. IMHO

I would counter this by saying that dans argument is that Daves opinion isnt importanat, dave has the right to voice has opinion but it isnt importanat and this is in dan opnion and he also has the right to say his opinion

But your opinion and my opinion are not everyone's opinion and then their opinion would be someone else's opinion and they have a right to an opinion on whether we have an opinion, but at the end of the day eezz not important, only the opinions of the important people are opinions because we 'ave no one left to 'ave an eezz not important opinion?

Eccles Blue said:

I would counter this by saying that dans argument is that Daves opinion isnt importanat, dave has the right to voice has opinion but it isnt importanat and this is in dan opnion and he also has the right to say his opinion

But your opinion and my opinion are not everyone's opinion and then their opinion would be someone else's opinion and they have a right to an opinion on whether we have an opinion, but at the end of the day eezz not important, only the opinions of the important people are opinions because we 'ave no one left to 'ave an eezz not important opinion?
In your opinion obviously

MATCITY said:
Eccles Blue said:

Eigenlijk, eigenlijk

exactly in dutch or double dutch!! ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
MATCITY said:
Eccles Blue said:

Eigenlijk, eigenlijk

opinion is the opinion of an opinion to do with other opinions that only deals with opinions.

In other news dutch is the new opinion.

Eccles Blue said:
MATCITY said:

Eigenlijk, eigenlijk

opinion is the opinion of an opinion to do with other opinions that only deals with opinions.

In other news dutch is the new opinion.

Delft Blue reporting for News at Ten in Amsterdam.

danburge82 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
A "dig"?

Every single person who had heard of this "idea" thought it was piss funny that they were so deluded as to think anything will come of it beyond half a dozen embarrassed kids in the corner self-consciously chanting to a cold and empty Ewan Fields.

The idea that a whole new generation of Ultras are being born on the internet is a pipedream. I've seen this form of internet delusion before. Kids see a few "thumbs up" on Facebook, lose all sense of perspective and think they have started something. They haven't.

It's worth a giggle, though, and the thought of that first "rehearsal" is as funny as it is arseclenching.
Again, so what? Take a look at what Palace have done and then tell us that it's deluded and that it's a pipedream...

You think your opinion is important. It isn't.

Well said, im not sure what dave's problem is, I also can't see what's wrong with trying this, if everything goes to plan there wont be many people at the first few games and it might be a little weird but in time more will come. Crystal palace started with only 6 of them and it took years for them to get where they are now. It can be done but shouldnt be wrote off straight away.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

* a light comes on like in the "land down under" video *

I didn't realise you were following the famous Crystal Palace blueprint. I bow down to you all as I can only dream that one day City's fans will be as well respected and vocal as the famous Palace army. When the famous Selhurst Roar goes up, dont they wind their arms around like they are stirring a bucket in the style of a jerry springer audience?

I thought it was just Wacky Stanley and the Warrington Bulbs who had a fan's leader, drum, playground songs etc.. Now I know different.

Go Citizens; this is the big time.

I hope one day we can be so high-profile that our "Oh when Ciiiitttttyyyyy..... go marching in........" chant with arms raised and hands wobbling in unison can be seen on MOTD. If someone could bang a drum we could keep this going for a whole 8 mins.

Then who will be laughing?

Is this a parody thread?

Forget TBA forget the Capo and the drum or a the citizen idea
Ive already got a group to follow a team if you will that I already pay money to be part of and buy shirts to show I'm part of this

They are called Manchester City you may have heard of them and I will sing for them when I want to not when someone tells me too or drums it into me

Interstate 5 said:
I hope one day we can be so high-profile that our "Oh when Ciiiitttttyyyyy..... go marching in........" chant with arms raised and hands wobbling in unison can be seen on MOTD. If someone could bang a drum we could keep this going for a whole 8 mins.

Then who will be laughing?

It would be epic, if you want this too happen come and join us and lets make it happen. It will probably take a few years but hey it will be great. We will be deafening.

If you want safe standing could you please sign this petition and make it happen:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk/petitions/safestanding.php?id&page=sign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk/petitions/safesta ... &page=sign</a>

I think even dave would sign that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.