Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebannana said:
looking on the facebook page, the group is seemingly persisting with only singing songs about the eds players. Thats fine but what about the songs for silva and kompany, I dont see the point in having all these new ideas and then not using them, we need all city fans to recognise them and want to sing them at any match not just for players who will most likely leave.

you sing the silva song threw in jumping fans and a few smoke bombs- the film it and put it on youtube, all likelyhood is a lot of city fans will watch it and then the whole ground will sing it.

I understand where you are coming from, at the moment the Kompany and Silva have been converted into EDS players. I will discuss with the others, nothing is definite only ideas at the moment.

forevermancity said:
Still going ahead, despite overwhelming opposition?

Abit like that bloke from xfactor this idea...despite everyone knowing its crap..it's still going ahead!

What overwhelming opposition? you mean what a few people who use bluemoon that are against it. The group is getting lager everyday not weaker, we are just trying somethings at EDS matches, I see no harm. The ideas is that crap that lots of people are up for this and are wishing us well.

I respect your opinion and would like you to explain what you feel is crap about it, We want constructive criticism, that is one of the things that help improve things.

Loukas said:
Just too make it clear, 'The Citizens' are in no way against what BA do, we support them, after seeing some of the things they have said on here I will most probably be joining them!

Anything hinting towards tension between us is rumour, we are all mature, and we both want the same thing, chances are 'The Citizens' members will join the BA and share our ideas with them and help them build on what they are already doing!

We are all about trial and error right now, hence why we are organising to do EDS matches, there we can find out what works well, what's terrible and shouldn't be seen in a stadium etc. The drums idea is something me and a few other people involved in 'The Citizens' think could work well, but obviously if the majority of people don't like it, it won't be used! We have made a poll on our FB page and so far more people are in favour of trying the drums, if you want to oppose this in a constructive and mature way, simply go on the page and vote against it!

At this stage, we are just a group of City fans who all just want a slightly different atmosphere than a few other people who go to games, if you're against what we do, fair enough, don't get involved, but at this moment in time nothing is set in stone, we will make mistakes and bad decisions, but because we will be based at the EDS games it won't be that important and if one day we get into The Etihad then we will have tried everything already!

The only thing I have a problem with is people who are so afraid of change, to the extent where they go out of their way to try and ruin other people's plans that at this moment in time do not affect you because we aren't planning to go into the ground yet, If you are that opposed then see the video's we put up of our EDS games and comment then.

Just remember we are very knew and inexperienced and we will be taking every piece of advice we can from BA and develop our plans according to what we learn. We aren't attempting to be patronising or take anything away from people who organised BA.
CANT SAY FAIRER THAN THAT

bluebannana said:
looking on the facebook page, the group is seemingly persisting with only singing songs about the eds players. Thats fine but what about the songs for silva and kompany, I dont see the point in having all these new ideas and then not using them, we need all city fans to recognise them and want to sing them at any match not just for players who will most likely leave.

you sing the silva song threw in jumping fans and a few smoke bombs- the film it and put it on youtube, all likelyhood is a lot of city fans will watch it and then the whole ground will sing it.

just to add love the only fools and horses theme song would be great to get some song going to that tune la la la la ................. just an idea btw ;)

The songs were originally made for the first team players but have been converted into using the EDS names. Would've been a bit odd if we were singing about Vincent Kompany at an EDS match.

Lads.Its really important to keep the songs for first team players. These EDS games are meant to be test runs for what we want at the Etihad. As stated, people will see youtube clips etc and then get them goin at first team games.

Also, I think 15 or 20 in 111 for Ajax game would have been a great chance to get these songs out in the open. Im not sayin banners and smoke bombs at this point, but would have, or could be, a great chance to get a group together in 111 and start these songs off. Once everyone around hears the songs they will be outthere and the job done...as simple as that.

forevermancity said:

Abit like that bloke from xfactor this idea...despite everyone knowing its crap..it's still going ahead!

At least half of these jokers are undercover united fans having the time of their lives. The other three or four live in cloud cuckoo land.

Just enjoy it, mate...

Didsbury Dave said:
forevermancity said:

At least half of these jokers are undercover united fans having the time of their lives. The other three or four live in cloud cuckoo land.

Just enjoy it, mate...

You really are sad. Dont you have anything better to do?

BlueHalli said:
Lads.Its really important to keep the songs for first team players. These EDS games are meant to be test runs for what we want at the Etihad. As stated, people will see youtube clips etc and then get them goin at first team games.

Also, I think 15 or 20 in 111 for Ajax game would have been a great chance to get these songs out in the open. Im not sayin banners and smoke bombs at this point, but would have, or could be, a great chance to get a group together in 111 and start these songs off. Once everyone around hears the songs they will be outthere and the job done...as simple as that.

Fair play mate, I agree with you fully.

Josh Blue said:
BlueHalli said:

Well, i guess at the end of the day they can always give variuos versions a blast.Senior and EDS.

Josh Blue said:
BlueHalli said:

Totally agree thatthe songs have to be about first team players. The eds players are still making tere way in the game and havent earnt the adulation, plus, if these are trial runs that gettaken to the first team games then the songs have to be the same.

billfromthehill said:
Loukas said:
Just too make it clear, 'The Citizens' are in no way against what BA do, we support them, after seeing some of the things they have said on here I will most probably be joining them!

Anything hinting towards tension between us is rumour, we are all mature, and we both want the same thing, chances are 'The Citizens' members will join the BA and share our ideas with them and help them build on what they are already doing!

We are all about trial and error right now, hence why we are organising to do EDS matches, there we can find out what works well, what's terrible and shouldn't be seen in a stadium etc. The drums idea is something me and a few other people involved in 'The Citizens' think could work well, but obviously if the majority of people don't like it, it won't be used! We have made a poll on our FB page and so far more people are in favour of trying the drums, if you want to oppose this in a constructive and mature way, simply go on the page and vote against it!

At this stage, we are just a group of City fans who all just want a slightly different atmosphere than a few other people who go to games, if you're against what we do, fair enough, don't get involved, but at this moment in time nothing is set in stone, we will make mistakes and bad decisions, but because we will be based at the EDS games it won't be that important and if one day we get into The Etihad then we will have tried everything already!

The only thing I have a problem with is people who are so afraid of change, to the extent where they go out of their way to try and ruin other people's plans that at this moment in time do not affect you because we aren't planning to go into the ground yet, If you are that opposed then see the video's we put up of our EDS games and comment then.

Just remember we are very knew and inexperienced and we will be taking every piece of advice we can from BA and develop our plans according to what we learn. We aren't attempting to be patronising or take anything away from people who organised BA.
CANT SAY FAIRER THAN THAT

Take your caps button off, we're not deaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.