Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Rorz88 said:
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
you will be very welcome mate and if you have any questions just ask.

Any ideas you have will be great and the EDS vs Chelsea game already has quite a few people going, so it should be a good time.

Just had a look now, anything to improve the atmosphere I'm up for! I'll have a think! I really like the German bombers song, if we could adapt that to suit that would be a quality

You going to get down to a game then pal? :)
Not sure yet mate, will have to see with work n that! I live in Nottingham, so it's getting the time off for me! Will be quality though! My uncle goes to a lot of EDS games, so I'm sure he'll be there!

Only on bluemoon would fellow fans take the time to berate other fellow fans for grouping together and trying new things to improve the atmosphere. If you don't like the suggestions just don't get involved. And I can guarantee the fans moaning won't be going to the EDS game anyway.

Keep up the good work Citizens, TBA and any other fans groups.

bugsyblue said:
Only on bluemoon would fellow fans take the time to berate other fellow fans for grouping together and trying new things to improve the atmosphere. If you don't like the suggestions just don't get involved. And I can guarantee the fans moaning won't be going to the EDS game anyway.

I love it when people say "Only on Bluemoon" as though it's somehow different from any other football forums. It's even sillier than when people say "only City fans would...."

Of the 3000 fans at West Brom, the ones who actually make the noise these kids say they want, you'd get 2990 horrified at the idea of this stupid band because it goes against everything City represent. You'd also get about the same proportion from Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Villa, NEwcastle and Leeds.

Big City clubs don't have bands. They are an abomination. An embarrassment. They are tacky, cheesy, stupid, childish, pathetic and irritating.

You have to laugh, though, at the delusion that it will get anywhere beyond a Facebook page and half a dozen embarrassed kids trying it out on a windswept Ewan Fields. You have to laugh at the sheer, cloud-cuckoo land lunacy of the person who thinks that City's hardcore and vociferous support would ever do anything other than tell these kids to fuck off.

It's the worst idea in Manchester City's history. It's as bad as the piped chanting through the PA system. In fact it's worse.

But it's funny to watch ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
bugsyblue said:

I love it when people say "Only on Bluemoon" as though it's somehow different from any other football forums. It's even sillier than when people say "only City fans would...."

Of the 3000 fans at West Brom, the ones who actually make the noise these kids say they want, you'd get 2990 horrified at the idea of this stupid band because it goes against everything City represent. You'd also get about the same proportion from Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Villa, NEwcastle and Leeds.

Big City clubs don't have bands. They are an abomination. An embarrassment. They are tacky, cheesy, stupid, childish, pathetic and irritating.

You have to laugh, though, at the delusion that it will get anywhere beyond a Facebook page and half a dozen embarrassed kids trying it out on a windswept Ewan Fields. You have to laugh at the sheer, cloud-cuckoo land lunacy of the person who thinks that City's hardcore and vociferous support would ever do anything other than tell these kids to fuck off.

It's the worst idea in Manchester City's history. It's as bad as the piped chanting through the PA system. In fact it's worse.

zZZZ

whats a capo is it the guy that stands in front of everyone tellin them what to sing ? if it is and you go through with this your goin to look a right tit when everyone just ignores you which is 100% what will happen in comms if anyone tried it

uwerosler28 said:
whats a capo is it the guy that stands in front of everyone tellin them what to sing ? if it is and you go through with this your goin to look a right tit when everyone just ignores you which is 100% what will happen in comms if anyone tried it

I support everything what is happening, but if he had that it will be shocking haha

Didsbury Dave said:
bugsyblue said:

So if it's not going to get beyond a Facebook page why berate them? Why even bother to comment?

And since when is a drum a band? I was at Fulham away and when the lads at the back banged on the metal wall when we were singing the Yaya song it sounded great. Personally if one fan had a drum and used it in the same way I think it would only add to the atmosphere. Agree we don't want a Sheffield Wednesday type steel band - but I don't think that is what the Citizens are proposing?

Maybe you are just stuck a little bit in your ways mate. If these 'kids' want to try soemthing new what's the problem? You don't have to join in.

bugsyblue said:
So if it's not going to get beyond a Facebook page why berate them? Why even bother to comment?

And since when is a drum a band? I was at Fulham away and when the lads at the back banged on the metal wall when we were singing the Yaya song it sounded great. Personally if one fan had a drum and used it in the same way I think it would only add to the atmosphere. Agree we don't want a Sheffield Wednesday type steel band - but I don't think that is what the Citizens are proposing?

Maybe you are just stuck a little bit in your ways mate. If these 'kids' want to try soemthing new what's the problem? You don't have to join in.

This is what they are planning:

The people that will be at the EDS game, before i start this song i'll seperate you in half then i'll build it up by by putting my hands in the air and going "ohhhhh" (like you see in the video) then i'll shout "Bobby Mancs" then the half to my right will reply with "blue white army" then the side to my left will do the "Bobby Mancs" part then the side to my right "blue white army" and so on. When it's your sides turn you will point to the other side as you chant either "Bobby Mancs" or "blue white army" Then after a while the drum will kick in with a beat and both sides will start bouncing to it. Then repeat it from the start.

Nothing more needs adding.

Didsbury Dave said:
bugsyblue said:

This is what they are planning:

The people that will be at the EDS game, before i start this song i'll seperate you in half then i'll build it up by by putting my hands in the air and going "ohhhhh" (like you see in the video) then i'll shout "Bobby Mancs" then the half to my right will reply with "blue white army" then the side to my left will do the "Bobby Mancs" part then the side to my right "blue white army" and so on. When it's your sides turn you will point to the other side as you chant either "Bobby Mancs" or "blue white army" Then after a while the drum will kick in with a beat and both sides will start bouncing to it. Then repeat it from the start.

Nothing more needs adding.
ha ha ha ha is this for real ? imagine billy big balls infront of the southstand attempting to be a conductor is it april 1st this cant be for real !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.