Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam. said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
this citizens group will get absolutely no where if itself and TBA are littered with violent muppets like why always ste who are bringing it to the ground with their petulance and kuntness

Littered?

It was 2 lads.
Nothing like hyperbole though is there!

Josh Blue said:
All these people go on about their hate for drums but most away games I do there are people banging against the back of the stand to create noise constantly. I actually thought these people were TBA but could be well wrong just guessing.

But whats the difference, can anyone enlighten me?

Btw I think the hitting the back of the stand is effective.

hitting the back of the stand made the song alot better. Also yes it was TBA banging on the back of the stand.

Halfpenny said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
So much shit being spouted and none of it is constructive for the Citizens, give your heads a wobble.
Completely disagree. From the start the advice was that the 'capo' and drums would not sit well with the majority of city fans. From what I saw last night the capo stuff won't work, and the way 110/111 and the south stand mocked Ajax's drum on Tuesday night backs that up as well. And no, I'm not a member of either the blue alliance or the citizens. As I've said though, the flags looked good. From my point of view that's extremely constructive criticism.

Read the fucking thread. They dont want a drum they only mentioned it 17 times in the first post.

:)

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
before TBA came there was 19 people with the citizens which was a fantastic number for the first time.

then there was about 25 BA that came, they came and sang and did there own thing while ridiculing us.

If the BA are going to come again please join in with us or don't come as it was pretty obvious the entire reason the BA came was because The Citizens were there.

So from my point of view it looked like TBA came down to rival The Citizens.

Can anyone dismiss this as its how i feel about it, also the munich songs were sung by TBA. They were not bad munich song and i here them sung at every city match.

tba don't need to rival anyone mate they're an established group. but it was an open invitation you put out and your lot publicly invited tba down on previous threads and by dm

don't think you can say only certain City supporters should go and watch and EDS game. that's a bit like saying no member of the citizens should go to the spurs game on sunday in case the blue alliance are already there !!!

if we try and move on and say it was an issue between 2 individuals then you should perhaps continue what you are doing at eds games. build up your numbers , see who likes the idea. if hundreds of people are into it, you have a stronger base for premiership games

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Josh Blue said:
All these people go on about their hate for drums but most away games I do there are people banging against the back of the stand to create noise constantly. I actually thought these people were TBA but could be well wrong just guessing.

But whats the difference, can anyone enlighten me?

Btw I think the hitting the back of the stand is effective.

hitting the back of the stand made the song alot better. Also yes it was TBA banging on the back of the stand.

yeah i dont have a problem with that. I don't really have a problem with any ideas aslong as they aren't racist etc. So what is the difference between a drum and hitting the back of the stand?

ell said:
Halfpenny said:
So much shit being spouted and none of it is constructive for the Citizens, give your heads a wobble.
Completely disagree. From the start the advice was that the 'capo' and drums would not sit well with the majority of city fans. From what I saw last night the capo stuff won't work, and the way 110/111 and the south stand mocked Ajax's drum on Tuesday night backs that up as well. And no, I'm not a member of either the blue alliance or the citizens. As I've said though, the flags looked good. From my point of view that's extremely constructive criticism.

Read the fucking thread. They dont want a drum they only mentioned it 17 times in the first post.

yes read the thread it was only an idea, besides as has been mentioned people that werent even in the citizens banged the back of the stand last night like a drum, whats the difference.

Can we please talk about atmosphere rather than all the needless insults and poinltess shit

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Halfpenny said:

I thought from the video on here the capo stuff worked really well as do many others, even though there was no drum people banged on the back of the stand like a drum - dont see the difference.

You cant say if wont sit well with the majority but it hasnt been tried out, I mean ffs the group only started like last week ( not having a go btw)
What I'm saying is the capo stuff will undoubtedly look feasible on a small scale with a small number of people. But I think it'll be impossible to do it on a larger scale, practically speaking. You'd need a dedicated block, which would mean relocations galore, and I'm pretty sure the club would never go along with it. As for the drums, there is a bit of a difference between occasionally banging on the back of a stand and constantly banging on a drum. The amount of stick the Ajax drum got on Tuesday only proved to mehow bad a reception it would get with our fans.

I don't blame them for giving it a go, but my reservations about the whole thing haven't gone away.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ell said:
Halfpenny said:

yes read the thread it was only an idea, besides as has been mentioned people that werent even in the citizens banged the back of the stand last night like a drum, whats the difference.

Can we please talk about atmosphere rather than all the needless insults and poinltess shit

I was only trying to lighten the mood made hence the smiley. Its friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.