Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wozzablue said:
wearethesouthstand said:
wozzablue said:
As an outsider can i just ask what The Blue Alliance has anything to do with the Citizens and what they are trying to do?

I think that both are great ideas and should be left to try and help increase the atmosphere at the ground! I mean i know the TBA are trying but its not exactly increased the atmosphere that much if any at coms or away (SS Season ticket holder, away follower)

Anyway i hope they can sort something out together, surely were all after one goal!

City till we die!

very simplistic comment

answer is many things

relocation of fans from maine rd to new ground
people put in the wrong areas ie split between ss level 1 and 2
old songs dying out
atmosphere won't travel because of lay out of ground
no sustained policy from club in terms of embracing fans culture and improving atmosphere...until recently
ticket prices
old fans can't afford to go, new fans moving in

people are now booing the team of at half time, tba are people who scream themselves hoarse at every game

Total agree with everything you said, i mean we got moved from p block at maine road to corner flag at etihad!
Just wanted to say that both groups should be trying to help each other and not trying to put the other down!

incident was between 2 individuals not 2 groups. only 20% of tba were there.
let's move on now.

wearethesouthstand said:
wozzablue said:
As an outsider can i just ask what The Blue Alliance has anything to do with the Citizens and what they are trying to do?

I think that both are great ideas and should be left to try and help increase the atmosphere at the ground! I mean i know the TBA are trying but its not exactly increased the atmosphere that much if any at coms or away (SS Season ticket holder, away follower)

Anyway i hope they can sort something out together, surely were all after one goal!

City till we die!

"atmosphere has not increased very much" - very simplistic comment

reason down to many things

relocation of fans from maine rd to new ground
people put in the wrong areas ie split between ss level 1 and 2
old songs dying out
atmosphere won't travel because of lay out of ground
no sustained policy from club in terms of embracing fans culture and improving atmosphere...until recently
ticket prices
old fans can't afford to go, new fans moving in

people are now booing the team of at half time, tba are people who scream themselves hoarse at every game

took dortmund aris ajax years to get their fan groups into the state they are now

takes time !

I have been to quite a few away games where the TBA have definitely made a difference! Haven't seen/heard them at homes games but that's because I don't sit anywhere near them.

More fans group like them and Citizens the better IMO.

Why Always Ste said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/GbZQO.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/e7L7X.jpg[/bigimg]

Good lads! Fucking fair play, it reminds me of what it's like going to watch Lancaster City when there's about 7/8 people singing, as long as you have a good laugh who gives a fuck.

allan harper said:
Why Always Ste said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/GbZQO.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/e7L7X.jpg[/bigimg]

Good lads! Fucking fair play, it reminds me of what it's like going to watch Lancaster City when there's about 7/8 people singing, as long as you have a good laugh who gives a fuck.

fucking well done lads! Keep it up! The numbers will definitely grow!

levets said:
SWP's back said:
Sam. said:
Palace fan posted that. Not them.
He's been told that before but is obviously thick as pig shit and keeps repeating it.

you talking to me clown? I don't read every post like some of you bells.... I have work to do

I wonder if he'd say that to your face levets..just a thought. The number of gobshites on this forum is getting tedious.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Josh Blue said:
All these people go on about their hate for drums but most away games I do there are people banging against the back of the stand to create noise constantly. I actually thought these people were TBA but could be well wrong just guessing.

But whats the difference, can anyone enlighten me?

Btw I think the hitting the back of the stand is effective.

hitting the back of the stand made the song alot better. Also yes it was TBA banging on the back of the stand.

Whats up with banging on the back of the stands?

BillyMC said:
levets said:
SWP's back said:
He's been told that before but is obviously thick as pig shit and keeps repeating it.

you talking to me clown? I don't read every post like some of you bells.... I have work to do

I wonder if he'd say that to your face levets..just a thought. The number of gobshites on this forum is getting tedious.

No need for your shit stirring and it may come as a shock to you, but membership of bluemoon isn't compulsory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.