Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herein is a microcosm of why the world is the way it is. Maybe this is how Religions were born.

Who would have thought that the simple act of a group of young fans wanting to create atmosphere at a match would be met with such negaitivity by another group of young fans wanting to create atmosphere at a match and that the whole thing would end up in violence.

There's a lot of space in the Etihad...for the long term future aims why not have a traditional singing corner where you can do it old skool,spontaneous stylie...and then on the other side of the away fans or somewhere else in the ground the new capo led version.

For what it's worth from a 50 old bloke's perspective I like both...I loved how the Poznan originally and spontaneously came into being as a way of taking the piss out of the Polish fans...proper City humour. I alo know that when things are not going well on the park this style of support can go quiet.

I also think the young lads at EDS Juventus game made a great effort and a fair bit of noise judging by the video...What harm are they doing? Let em sing and if it catches on what's the problem? We end up with a dedicated group of singers who will back the team for 90mins regardless of the pitch performance.

I think it's encouraging that so many of the Citizens are younger lads. I'm not old myself but notice a lot of younger fans just sit on their arse at games now and make no noise, which worries me for the future... but obviously there are some who still want to get up and sing!

Feed-The-Goat said:
shilly8903 said:
Bluemoon Thumb wars 2012.
High posters (heavyweight) only fight fellow high posters.
and low posters (lightweight) can only fight low posters, as we have had problems in the past with people stating that there typing skills have enhanced the thumbs powers. Ding Ding!

What's the cut off for high posters?

Your looking good for middleweight mate. Will know more on the weigh-in.

shilly8903 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
shilly8903 said:
and low posters (lightweight) can only fight low posters, as we have had problems in the past with people stating that there typing skills have enhanced the thumbs powers. Ding Ding!

whatever lightweight.

although am i classed as a heavy lightweight

shilly8903 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
shilly8903 said:

Middleweight? Fuck that, il piss them.

Feed-The-Goat said:
shilly8903 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Middleweight? Fuck that, il piss them.

Hahah don't shoot the messenger guys, am just a scrawny referee trying to earn a crust. Remember Rules are Rules.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
When they lie and then repeat the lie after having it explained to them, yes.

And would I say it to his face? Course I fucking would. And I'd say this to yours. PM me if you need me to.

Also, how does the fact someone has been going for years (26 years here) preclude them from being thick?

Calm down lads no point scrapping over a few words on here.

(Tbf SWP does strike me as the type who would say it to most peoples faces).

From knowing the soft **** personally i know he would.

The strange thing is I think we know each other quite well and will probably have a beer in Dortmond.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
When they lie and then repeat the lie after having it explained to them, yes.

And would I say it to his face? Course I fucking would. And I'd say this to yours. PM me if you need me to.

Also, how does the fact someone has been going for years (26 years here) preclude them from being thick?

and me knowing both Levets and BillyMC personally i know it would be funny to watch him try

;-)

BillyMC said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Josh Blue said:

The strange thing is I think we know each other quite well and will probably have a beer in Dortmond.

I wont deny that, he's a top bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.