City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought these channels were really good and marked a new way for fans to express themselves but I've begun to realise that it's just a way of making a bit of money out of football. I think it's a great skill though to be able to express yourself in front of a camera and react and speak on the spur of the moment.

Jay Motty, Mckola, Howson from Stretford Paddock are pretty good. I watch that when City have beaten Utd, or when OGS is sacked just to find out their take on it. I like that they can present a show without ranting. AFTV and most of the YouTube football shows seem to just be rant channels, and once you've watched a few times it gets boring. There's only a few times that you can listen to Troopz or the Flying Pig lose it online.
Is this an attempt at a wind-up Marv? Howson is, always has been, and always will be, an utter ****. Pricks like him only exist for the rest of us to laugh at. Aside from the fact that he chats utter shit all the fucking time, he also has a penchant for ripping off his fellow fans:

Last edited:
I do like the two City Xtra lads but sometimes are cringe a bit at getting too big for their boots with certain things they say please stay humble do not want to end up like the Rag pricks...!

Ahh yes this was the thread where a load of people got offended cos a guy on YouTube didn't know where Peterborough is

Yes, it ‘s him again, the Forest fan pretending to be a Rag.

No link!!

Unfortunately this is where we’re at with social media, and social media football fans.(a loose term)

1,400 replies. 21,000 likes. 1.1mill tweet activity.

All for knowingly and on purpose posting absolute nonsense just to make money.(from X)

IMG_2577.jpeg

No link!!

Unfortunately this is where we’re at with social media, and social media football fans.(a loose term)

All for knowingly and on purpose posting absolute nonsense just to make money.(from X)

View attachment 128726
stupid will always appeal to stupid

No link!!

View attachment 128726
Careful; you'll have people on here criticising you for even mentioning him.

Reactions: jrb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.