City’s Goldbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it ‘s him again, the Forest fan pretending to be a Rag.

No link!!

Unfortunately this is where we’re at with social media, and social media football fans.(a loose term)

1,400 replies. 21,000 likes. 1.1mill tweet activity.

All for knowingly and on purpose posting absolute nonsense just to make money.(from X)

View attachment 128726

We saw from the guy who got jail time recently, how much money can be made from having a decent Twitter following.

There’s people with a lot lower profile than Goldbridge doing this for a living and making decent coin.

If your livelihood depended on it, what are you going to do? Put out a nice, boring sensible Tweet that gets minimal coverage? Or some ‘outrageous’ opinion that gets people scrambling to tell you what a dick you are, while you clock up the clicks and count the pound notes?

No link!!

Unfortunately this is where we’re at with social media, and social media football fans.(a loose term)

All for knowingly and on purpose posting absolute nonsense just to make money.(from X)

View attachment 128726
So what's his genius reasoning for the 115+ being held over us for years and creating uncertainty and seeking to tarnish our achievements? Would love to know the cretins explanation of that, seeing as he believes (doubt he does really) we are being handed everything by the PL and others.

Even Chelsea fans had no complaints post match about decisions.

Goldbridge knows what unites red glory hunters and what will bring in the money. A dislike of Manchester City.

Nothing wrong with pointing this out as long as no City fan helps fund him.

Even Chelsea fans had no complaints post match about decisions.

Goldbridge knows what unites red glory hunters and what will bring in the money. A dislike of Manchester City.

Nothing wrong with pointing this out as long as no City fan helps fund him.

100% it is society, I don’t actually think he has a terrible grasp of football and I’ve seen him on a few things and you can see he understands the game.

He also understands the YouTube game, the over reacting to everything etc.

He plays a character and plays him well for monetary gain. I have less issue with him then I do the pretenders that have followed.

But it’s a generation I don’t get with the watch along!!

No link!!

View attachment 128726

How is having the ball booted at your arm from 1 foot away where Kovacic can’t react or move it deemed handball? There’s some odd fuckers out there that need to learn the rules.

How is having the ball booted at your arm from 1 foot away where Kovacic can’t react or move it deemed handball? There’s some odd fuckers out there that need to learn the rules.

True.

But he knows if he tweets a ridiculous statements like that he’s going to get thousands of replies and clicks.

After tweeting that nonsense he probably went and made a cup of tea and checked his X account showing more money in his X account.

Easy money.

We saw from the guy who got jail time recently, how much money can be made from having a decent Twitter following.

There’s people with a lot lower profile than Goldbridge doing this for a living and making decent coin.

If your livelihood depended on it, what are you going to do? Put out a nice, boring sensible Tweet that gets minimal coverage? Or some ‘outrageous’ opinion that gets people scrambling to tell you what a dick you are, while you clock up the clicks and count the pound notes?

If you know it’s nonsense like we all do, why would you reply?

I appreciate with his following, especially amongst the plastic Rags, there will always be enough idiots who will reply and get sucked in by his tweets on x.

So what's his genius reasoning for the 115+ being held over us for years and creating uncertainty and seeking to tarnish our achievements? Would love to know the cretins explanation of that, seeing as he believes (doubt he does really) we are being handed everything by the PL and others.

His reasoning is City guilty. There’s no other reason. He’s just like every other Red shirt fan.

True.

But he knows if he tweets a ridiculous statements like that he’s going to get thousands of replies and clicks.

After tweeting that nonsense he probably went and made a cup of tea and checked his X account showing more money in his X account.

Easy money.

I dont click on any content he posts as anyone who does is helping him pay his mortgage. Surely all the rags should be ignoring him now with some of the stuff he has produced, don’t give him anymore oxygen for him to make money off creating reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.