City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Give it up fella ffs, some blatantly told you where they lived, one was Rochdale (14miles) from my own fading memory and care for this thread.

You are certainly giving it some thought though.

Move on, get used to it as it looks likely that it will be here to stay for a while yet.

I'm off for a check on the official Manchester City FC website.

https://www.mancity.com
Oh
Plenty of people from Manchester have told you on the thread, the term “Man City” is just not used in general conversation.

Maybe it is in Rochdale, I’m not too sure.

I addressed the website address earlier in the thread, so feel free to read that if you’re after a reply.

Plenty of people from Manchester have told you on the thread, the term “Man City” is just not used in general conversation.

I addressed the website address earlier in the thread, so feel free to read that if you’re after a reply.
And plenty have told you they do, is this now a Mexican stand-off?

I tell you what I haven't resorted to though is the term 'out of towners' and 'tourists' it just makes people sound like utter cocks.

fullsizeoutput_e56.500.jpeg

Have a great evening boiling about the terms City, Man City, MCFC or Manchester City FC, take a look back and read the thread none of those terms bother me in the slightest, so I wouldn't tell anybody to fuck off if they used them towards me, unlike you.

Fucking sad.

It never ceases to amaze me how annoyed, fully grown adults get over trivial things. It's a fucking shirt guys. Aimed at kids. Don't like it, buy one from yesteryear you do like.

City, Man City, Citizens, Blue Cunts, Oil Cheats, Bitters, who fucking cares!

Tell you what they all call us. Fucking Champions! Because thats what we are.

Give your fannies a wipe and put them back in their boxes. Roll on August!!

Of course it isn’t in general conversation in Manchester. City will suffice. Sometimes it will need clarification, then some say Manchester some say Man, thats always been the case as long as I remember, getting hung up one or the other is just daft, as is saying nobody within 30 miles of Manchester ever uses Man City when City isn’t enough.

Of course it isn’t in general conversation in Manchester. City will suffice. Sometimes it will need clarification, then some say Manchester some say Man, thats always been the case as long as I remember, getting hung up one or the other is just daft, as is saying nobody within 30 miles of Manchester ever uses Man City when City isn’t enough.
Songs heard on the kippax back in the day "We're the famous Man City and we're going to wember-lee!" , "if you hate man united clap your hands...." , "Man City, we'll support you evermore..." "We only hate man united" and more recently " Mancini, he came from Italy to manage Man City"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.