City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Of course everyone has heard the phrase “Man City” before!

But never, in a million years, would City fans use that in day to day conversation.

“Do you fancy coming to the Man City game, mate?” Fuck off.
Well as proven by many replies on here, you're wrong, aren't you?

Plenty of CITY fans are telling you that they use the term Man City.

But if you feel the need to reply fuck off to that question, then there is something not quite right in your head, tbh.

Didn't keegan attend a fans forum or similar when he first joined and refer to us as man City and was told that it should only be city or manchester city?
Sure I read that at the time but maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.
yeah - I was at that meeting and he was told that but I didn’t necessarily agree with the views of the fan that told him that - who rightly or wrongly assumed he spoke for everyone.

Well as proven by many replies on here, you're wrong, aren't you?

Plenty of CITY fans are telling you that they use the term Man City.

But if you feel the need to reply fuck off to that question, then there is something not quite right in your head, tbh.

I guess I’ll have to denounce a few decades of support then.

What pretentious rubbish.
I guess that's @Shaelumstash told!

It was always City when I was growing up. My grandfather lived most of his life in Shropshire always said City. Birmingham City were know to him as Birmingham while Stoke City were Stoke.

I lived in Leicester for four years and rarely heard the local team referred to as anything other than Leicester. Before that I was five years in Coventry and it was much the same.
Worked in the Midlands for years and never once heard Leicester or Stoke fans refer to their teams as City

Listen folks, is there even a slight possibility that they've done it because they cant put Manchester without it requiring binoculars to see what it says ? :) I'd rather it just say City bit it's a third kit and it's something different so to me its no big deal.

If my mate or a family member said “do you know the Man City score”, I’d think they were taking the piss.

I’ve just asked a Whatsapp group of City mates and they all agreed the only context it’s acceptable is in a chant or talking to someone on holiday who is from Leicester or somewhere.

The execs at the club may well try and push “Man City”, but they also push blue shorts and “Cityzens”, they’ve not got a fucking clue about our identity.
My biggest pet hate is the now common ‘CITYZENS’…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.