City accuse County of sexism - Vicky Kloss {merged}

NottsCountyFC said:
This story stinks to be honest and is an effort it seems to detract from a brilliant occasion.

Its not a rule that women can not be in the tunnel as there were several women in that tunnel who are employees of Notts County (or the wife of the owner!). The reason we have been given for her removal is that she was trying to go into areas that she had not asked for permission to go to or was not authorised to go to (presumably the changing rooms), which is fair enough really, cant just go galavanting off around the ground.

If it is true that she was stopped for going into the changing rooms because she was a women, its kind of understandable really, at a gym or swimming pool you wouldnt allow a woman to go in the mens changing rooms either, and if it was a women's changing room then a male would definately not have been allowed in.

IF there was some foul play by the Stewards who took her away then I expect that heads will roll for it. Even still, does sound a bit like sour grapes to me.

Storm in a teacup.

I will bet a pound to a penny that the steward in the tunnel didn't realise who she was and ushered her out. And if there's one thing we have learnt in the last few months, it's that Vicky Kloss was not recruited for being behind the door.

If she's seen her arse, in my opinion, it's for good reason.

NottsCountyFC said:
This story stinks to be honest and is an effort it seems to detract from a brilliant occasion.

Its not a rule that women can not be in the tunnel as there were several women in that tunnel who are employees of Notts County (or the wife of the owner!). The reason we have been given for her removal is that she was trying to go into areas that she had not asked for permission to go to or was not authorised to go to (presumably the changing rooms), which is fair enough really, cant just go galavanting off around the ground.

If it is true that she was stopped for going into the changing rooms because she was a women, its kind of understandable really, at a gym or swimming pool you wouldnt allow a woman to go in the mens changing rooms either, and if it was a women's changing room then a male would definately not have been allowed in.

IF there was some foul play by the Stewards who took her away then I expect that heads will roll for it. Even still, does sound a bit like sour grapes to me.

Storm in a teacup.

Well said. Did the whole world go f'in crazy last week or was it just me??
Women should not be allowed in men's changing rooms FULL STOP! A man wouldn't be allowed in womens changing room or toilet cause guess what?? It isn't the done thing and people in general value their privacy.

Vicky (Lip) Kloss seems to permanantly hang around the players tunnel, bench etc. Why? she isn't playing staff, she's back room staff. Seem's strange that she is on TV so much herself when part of her job is to manage other peoples TV time. So if a steward/official at an away club thinks she shouldn't be there, I completely agree with them.

BTW. If you want an example of media double standards on last weeks loonacy listen to Talksport and wait for their laterooms trailer to come on. Not sexist at all :)
These were the same fools spouting sexism santimony last week.

Tree said:
NottsCountyFC said:

Storm in a teacup.

Women should not be allowed in men's changing rooms FULL STOP! A man wouldn't be allowed in womens changing room or toilet cause guess what?? It isn't the done thing and people in general value their privacy.

Vicky (Lip) Kloss seems to permanantly hang around the players tunnel, bench etc. Why? she isn't playing staff, she's back room staff. Seem's strange that she is on TV so much herself when part of her job is to manage other peoples TV time. So if a steward/official at an away club thinks she shouldn't be there, I completely agree with them.

BTW. If you want an example of media double standards on last weeks loonacy listen to Talksport and wait for their laterooms trailer to come on. Not sexist at all :)
Then you both get to be wrong.

Tree said:
NottsCountyFC said:

Storm in a teacup.

Wow, I thought the sackings last week were over the top, but you really don't like women do you? Vicky Kloss is our media representative, and she has to have access to areas that you or I, as fans, do not. I can't see where it says she was trying to get a glimpse of cock in the changing rooms, but the way you have put it across it sounds like a scene out of Benny Hill.

As an executive of the club she should get the same access as her male equivalent, she is not trying to walk in on anyone when they are getting changed, she is trying to liaise with the coaching staff.

jimharri said:
cleavers said:
It appears they might be, our PR lady is just as important I would have thought.
To us and to RM perhaps. To Notts County? It seems not. Not very respectful to their guests, whatever the reasons behind it. I'd like to think we'll show a bit more class at the replay.

That my friend is the key word - CLASS.
Something we have in abundance - just ask Mr Holloway ;-)

Obvioulsy something County are lacking. They will get treated with total respect at COMS despite their little misdemeanor. Let's hope they learn something from their visit and save themselves the embarrassment of another silly error.

Tree said:
NottsCountyFC said:

Storm in a teacup.

Have either of you read the story or just decided in your heads what happened?
To help you I've copied the relevant part;

"Before and after the FA Cup fourth-round at Meadow Lane, City’s director of communications attempted to get into the corridor near the dressing room to convey information about media requests to the manager, Roberto Mancini"

She is the Director of Communications - she directs RM or whoever is due to communicate. She knows where to go, what can be said when they get there and who is authorised to speak to our staff. That is why she needs to get to them before they go to the press conference - no point afterwards is there?

If you are going to comment on an article at least READ IT!

as usual its a case of i ll sort you out, do you know who i am..stick to fucking netball love

daveduke67 said:
Tree said:

Have either of you read the story or just decided in your heads what happened?
To help you I've copied the relevant part;

"Before and after the FA Cup fourth-round at Meadow Lane, City’s director of communications attempted to get into the corridor near the dressing room to convey information about media requests to the manager, Roberto Mancini"

She is the Director of Communications - she directs RM or whoever is due to communicate. She knows where to go, what can be said when they get there and who is authorised to speak to our staff. That is why she needs to get to them before they go to the press conference - no point afterwards is there?

If you are going to comment on an article at least READ IT!

RIGHT ON!

Some people just join the band wagon. Ask yourself this, do you seriously think Mrs Kloss with all the wealth of experience as our PR exec and as educated as she is, did NOT know where she was allowed to gain access? This is the first time Kloss has been in this debacle, and really just the result of a small time club getting their heads too big.

At the end of the day, let the County have their moment in the sun, the demolition at Eastlands they will be getting will be embarrassing to say the least.

but if that club have certain rules in place who the fuck are we to go there and demand they change them...she needed urgently to speak to roberto, does she not have a hotline phone number for him or her colleague

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.