City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

bluemiester said:
Cheadle Blue said:
bluemiester said:
I've genuinely seen a lot of Rodwell and I can't believe we are signing him. It's absolutely absurd. Honestly it's moment like this when you realize we are successful because we spend so much money on so many players, that some will be brilliant. Please don't tell me to give him and chance of that he has great potential as it's bollocks. His game is so basic int's unbelievable. He's not good enough for Everton in my opinion. Waste of money.

Wow is rag cafe quiet today? what a load of utter shite!

Mancini is looking for squad utility players, and he fits the bill. before last season everyone on here would have wanted this. he had a poor season last year, but will come on leaps and bounds in this team.

Does anyone remember him making our midfield look very silly a couple of years ago, at the etihad? no? short memories

He's never made our midfield look silly and if that's your only point of reference you are in for a shock. He's not good enough to be a squad player. It wasn't just last year he poor. he's never had a run of good form. He came into the Everton team at a young age and therefore everything he did half decent was hyped, but he's never shown any top class ability. FFS he couldn't even get into Englands rubbish U21 side last summer. The previous tournament he came int with all the hype and failed to impress. He'll never make it at City and it's due to a lack of talent. It's got nothing to with his young age or injuries, he's just not talented enough to make it at the highest level. He's not good enough for Everton.

Some good points there personally I think he isn't good enough but hell I hope he is or improve and I'll be 100% behind the lad like always with players in a city shirt

Super David Silva 21 said:
MattMcC9 ‏@MattMcC9

Rodwell on our flight home from Malaga. Said the move to City isn't his choice #efc

Aye??????

Its pretty fairly knowledge that Everton have to sell a player every summer to survive.
Im sure Rodwell will pretty much say what ever this guy asks him just to be left alone and not get any hassle

Big Dave Watson said:
Sky Blue said:
RandomJ said:
Mancini will be fuming about this. This has Marwood panic buy all over it,

Embarrassing post.....ah fuck it, gonna watch the build up to the game.

second pop at someone who has a differing opinion from you. typical cowardly internet bully boy.

mine was a uestion, never said i didnt rate him.

You were shit-stirring as per....and I'm neither a bully or a boy. Just wise to wumming twats like you.

Anyway, off to watch The Champions now.

dctid said:
Cant say i am massively happy in fact totally underwhelmed - there has to be equal or better quality out there and it sticks in the throat buyting anything from Lescott especially when its a player thet are more than happy to let him go

However when the signing is confirmed he will get my support like every other players that pulls on that shirt

Welcome Jack and remember - We Man City and we fight to the end.

cringe lol

£12m or so according to the Independent. Jury's out I reckon. Just gotta give the lad a chance.

Reactions from everton forums.. says it all really

I'll get him packed if someone can call the taxi....

I'll get his coat..

Please, please be true.

We need to get rid of him while there is interest and bring in someone that can actually get the team moving forward.

So am I. I think he's overrated...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

t in Give the cash Moyes and lets bring some silverware home this year, great news this is am a happy blue today

What a great bit of business that is selling Rodwell to city now go and get 2 or 3 players in can see a good season for the toffees top 5

Sky Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Sky Blue said:
Embarrassing post.....ah fuck it, gonna watch the build up to the game.

second pop at someone who has a differing opinion from you. typical cowardly internet bully boy.

mine was a uestion, never said i didnt rate him.

You were shit-stirring as per....and I'm neither a bully or a boy. Just wise to wumming twats like you.

Anyway, off to watch The Champions now.

all hail city's greatest fan

bluemiester said:
Cheadle Blue said:
bluemiester said:
I've genuinely seen a lot of Rodwell and I can't believe we are signing him. It's absolutely absurd. Honestly it's moment like this when you realize we are successful because we spend so much money on so many players, that some will be brilliant. Please don't tell me to give him and chance of that he has great potential as it's bollocks. His game is so basic int's unbelievable. He's not good enough for Everton in my opinion. Waste of money.

Wow is rag cafe quiet today? what a load of utter shite!

Mancini is looking for squad utility players, and he fits the bill. before last season everyone on here would have wanted this. he had a poor season last year, but will come on leaps and bounds in this team.

Does anyone remember him making our midfield look very silly a couple of years ago, at the etihad? no? short memories

He's never made our midfield look silly and if that's your only point of reference you are in for a shock. He's not good enough to be a squad player. It wasn't just last year he poor. he's never had a run of good form. He came into the Everton team at a young age and therefore everything he did half decent was hyped, but he's never shown any top class ability. FFS he couldn't even get into Englands rubbish U21 side last summer. The previous tournament he came int with all the hype and failed to impress. He'll never make it at City and it's due to a lack of talent. It's got nothing to with his young age or injuries, he's just not talented enough to make it at the highest level. He's not good enough for Everton.

Words fail me really. The lad has the talent FFS, this post really is amazing. i know its not de rossi, or cavani, but fuck sake mate wake up a bit. this isn't championship manager! there are other players out there that fit the bill, that won't cost £50m. He will fit in fine, give your head a wobble. very surprised at your attitude, if you are a blue! and i suspect your not

zeven said:
avoidconfusion said:
I am actually quite happy with this signing.
So are the everton fans! they almost fight about who get the honor to drive him over here themselves!

Sorry but, why buy bench players? look at AJ and Milner

PS.
but if he becomes a city player i will support him 100 per cent as i always do.

I think the thinking is that he's got the potential to be a top player in a few years. Yes he'll spend time on the bench now but he'll get games and hopefully by the time Barry is calling it a day Rodwell can replace him

I think a lot of people are forgetting how young Rodwell is and how good he is. Like I say my only worry is injuries otherwise I think it'd be a great signing. As it is I think it's a decent one

Fantastic signing young guy lots of potential for bobby to work with, surely guys you can see this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.