City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Gareth1979 said:
citykev28 said:
To the Everton fan, Mancini has turned us from a shite, expensively assembled side to the Champions of England. Yes he's spent money but every player he brought in (bar Jerome Boateng and that was down to his attitude) has played a big part.
The few City fans on here claiming that Moyes is a shit manager, get a grip of yourselves. He's over achieved enormously and is a far better manager than Leslie.
I'm hoping Rodwell gets a decent chance in the side and becomes the player that the country expected.

Werent you about 4th when you claim you were shite?? So 4th plus how much money to get to 1st?? Maybe Im wrong about Mancini. Maybe Im blaming him for the players hes now stuck with. I look at your side and Utds though and you should have dominated them last season. You were seconds from throwing it away and Id imagine you were be saying something massively different if you had

Still waiting for you to tell us who these players Mancini spunked gazillions on then sent out on loan mate.

mad zab said:
Wow!! Some scouse idiot can come onto our board and abuse our manager, yet you get warned for abusing him!

Nice one Stony!!

Doesn't surprise me has I complained about Damocles and am still waiting for an answer on that one!!

I havent abused him. I just said I didnt think he was very good.

shackattack said:
As an evertonian I wish rodwell the best for his future. Yeah he has had more than his fair share of injuries but is only a young lad so has the potential to shrug them off and improve. Was wasted in an everton team that lacks creativity and a manager who never utilised his talent correctly. Least he will be playing for a team who keeps the ball on the deck. Am not going to claim he is a world beater but he could if he does not improve at city he never will.

Hi shack good post fella, how are ya?

Any idea who you might sign with the Rodwell money?

mad zab said:
Wow!! Some scouse idiot can come onto our board and abuse our manager, yet you get warned for abusing him!

Nice one Stony!!

Doesn't surprise me has I complained about Damocles and am still waiting for an answer on that one!!

You haven't had a warning, I edited your post. I suggest you calm down.

Gareth1979 said:
mad zab said:

Nice one Stony!!

I havent abused him. I just said I didnt think he was very good.

You can actually think? lol

Moyes is a good manager, I don't know how anyone can possibly doubt that. He's performed miracles with no money and dreadful teams that should have been dead certs for relegation year after year. God knows where Everton would be right now if it wasn't for Moyes.

But Mancini is a better manager, that much is unquestionable. That's why he got the Inter Milan job, that's why he got the City job and that's why Moyes is still at Everton.

Back on topic, after a few hours reflection, I'm optimistic about Rodwell. With Mancini's tutelage and playing with world class players he could really improve and become a fantastic player for us.

Sky Blue said:
Gareth1979 said:
citykev28 said:
To the Everton fan, Mancini has turned us from a shite, expensively assembled side to the Champions of England. Yes he's spent money but every player he brought in (bar Jerome Boateng and that was down to his attitude) has played a big part.
The few City fans on here claiming that Moyes is a shit manager, get a grip of yourselves. He's over achieved enormously and is a far better manager than Leslie.
I'm hoping Rodwell gets a decent chance in the side and becomes the player that the country expected.

Werent you about 4th when you claim you were shite?? So 4th plus how much money to get to 1st?? Maybe Im wrong about Mancini. Maybe Im blaming him for the players hes now stuck with. I look at your side and Utds though and you should have dominated them last season. You were seconds from throwing it away and Id imagine you were be saying something massively different if you had

You like the word "massively" don't you...

Smells like a rag to me.....

Gareth1979 said:
citykev28 said:

Forgive me, but you really are stupid. let me explain why.

We won both our games against United. Tell me What could city do more? is it CIty's fault United won as many as they did?

Labatt Blue said:
Mancini turned Kompany from DM to a great ball playing CH, may do the same with Rodwell..or play him in a three with Vinny and Lescott

Errr.. Kompany was already a potential world class ball playing CH at Anderlecht. Aged 17 he was playing Champions League and already shining on that level with AC Milan, Chelsea and Lyon all putting bids in for him. Then he got crocked for 3 seasons, went to HSV was played in DM and had a conflict with them after refusing to let him attend the 2008 Olympics.

Kompany was always going to come good with age. (Must have been one of them that FM got absolutely spot on.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.