City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
pudge said:
A young, talented player will appease most.
At what exactly?
Ah yes, you know better than Mancini who has been watching him for a year.

Are you on your period or something in this thread?
Right. I don't like a particular transfer, so I must know more than Mancini. Sound logic.

When did Mancini tell you he watched him for a year? Sounds like another board signing to me.

Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
At what exactly?

Right. I don't like a particular transfer, so I must know more than Mancini. Sound logic.

When did Mancini tell you he watched him for a year? Sounds like another board signing to me.

Last year I think

pudge said:
Surely the great Jumanji has spent hours and hours watching Everton games and compiling a detailed folder of information on Rodwell, no?
Yep, Mancini and I were competing to see who could get the most info on Rodwell.

Even when he was supposed to be preparing for matches, he was watching Rodwell games instead. Such a bad apple, wouldn't you say?

.......................................Next.

Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
At what exactly?

“I like Jack Rodwell but will Everton sell? Impossible"

From 2010

markbmcfc said:
What people are failing to realise is he's spent his career playing for Moyes.

That should be enough to realise 90% of his ability has not been realised.

He's one of these players that have shown promise but nobody knows how he will progress. What is absolutely certain, is he now has the platform to improve that he has never had.

We'll make him a footballer, the rest is up to him.

Serious question.... Do you people actually believe this crap. I know Moyes isnt overly popular on here but do you honestly believe he holds players back.

Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
At what exactly?

There has only been 3 seperate articles posted in this thread that show Mancini has been watching or admired and wanted to sign Rodwell before today
Stop being a moron

pudge said:
Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:

“I like Jack Rodwell but will Everton sell? Impossible"

From 2010
Many moons and injuries have past since then.

Jack74 said:
De Jong out

-- Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:32 am --

De Jong out

Hope not, plus i think Rodwell will be groomed into a Yaya, different player altogether than the main man Nidge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.