City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

bluefandk said:
ethan23 said:
why have we waited so long to wrap up this deal, he could have had pre season with us. Surely he was plan B to De rossi, no other explanation...

It indeed is bizarre that we have waited until august to sign up Rodwell should done this in june so he could have had a full preseason with us.

Could be a 1000 reasons

Re: Rodwell bid...

shackattack said:
Rodwell seems a done deal for 15 mill.
As an evertonian I would like to thank al - mubarak for putting more money into everton than bill kenwright ever fuckin has ;-)

This is an old thread fella, from 2010.

Be interested to hear your views in the main Rodwell thread.

RandomJ said:
Gareth1979 said:
andrewmswift said:
i didn't know mark hughes was a synonym for roberto mancini

what money has he wasted. go on, spell it out.

Go on give me the list of his signings and Ill point them out or stand corrected.

Whoa whoa whoa. You said you could name them. Either you can or as we already know your full of shit. Hope you enjoyed finishing above Liverpool last season cos it's back to mid table mediocrity for your lot again this season.

I dont doubt it. Im under no illusions about Evertons talent or ambition. Also finishing above the shitiest Liverpool team in generations was never much of an achievement anyway.

I like it! Good player who can play alongside Yaya. And a Community Shield win too. Good day to be a City supporter

A couple of welcomes.....

1. to all our lovely rag friends back on our board - hope you enjoyed the game today and sorry to see you missing out on your long term target (you know, the one who only last summer was worth Carrick + £10m??).

2. to Jack Rodwell - I have no idea if you are a future City skipper in the making or just an over-hyped injury-prone lump - but at this point in time I wish you the best of luck in your City career where hopefully the opportunity of playing in and amongst genuine world class footballers (a la Yaya Toure) will help you realise your (and our) ambitions.

Gareth1979 said:
tomhawley said:
A fan of another club telling us how he knows the truth about Rodwell because it's his club, but wants to preach about ours.

Never mind the fact he makes broad sweeping statements with no basis - you can't get away from the fact that whatever his opinions, they are poorly informed.

As far as I'm concerned, last season we played the best football this country has seen - certainly since the last great Arsenal team. But that's just my opinion

I dont want to preach about your club. I merely said you had a great team but I didnt rate your manager. Its hardly an insult is it. Also the truth about Rodwell. I just said I didnt rate him

City are a great team. Am I jealous? Yeah Id imagine everyone is. Does it bother me? No. Id sooner it was you than Liverpool or Utd.

Am I wrong in suggesting your squad is infinately better than Utds and that the title race shouldnt have been so close??

You are one fucking clown!!

A shit manager who has one trophies at four different clubs.

Now how many has Gollum won? Ah! He hasn't got a pot to piss in that's why!!

To the Everton fan, Mancini has turned us from a shite, expensively assembled side to the Champions of England. Yes he's spent money but every player he brought in (bar Jerome Boateng and that was down to his attitude) has played a big part.
The few City fans on here claiming that Moyes is a shit manager, get a grip of yourselves. He's over achieved enormously and is a far better manager than Leslie.
I'm hoping Rodwell gets a decent chance in the side and becomes the player that the country expected.

At the moment he's 5th In the pecking order as far as I can see.signed for carling cup, early fa cup rounds and because he has some potential. 12 million is ok considering this is city we are talking about for an English squad player with potential.

I like the way the everton fans now have to accept they are nothing more than a mid table feeder club and it's a huge step up to come to city from them.

we have been telling them this for years but it's good now that they understand their position and are left clutching at Straws. Mancini shit ? What he has won at city so far after 40 years with nothing and his record in Italy suggest otherwise.

it must be hard for them to swallow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.