City and Arsenal After £25 Million Gourcuff - L'Equipe

I like both Gourcuff and Milner. Signing either would please me equally but I do hope the stories of Mancini eyeing Hamsik have something to them.

Xavvi said:
I like both Gourcuff and Milner. Signing either would please me equally but I do hope the stories of Mancini eyeing Hamsik have something to them.

better to have gourcuff and yaya toure....sod milner

simon23 said:
Xavvi said:

better to have gourcuff and yaya toure....sod milner

Milner will be world class if he develops in the right environment. Just a shame it will probably be the rags helping him on his way.

I have only really seen Gourcuff, Hamsik and Di Maria on you tube but they all look great prospects. If Bellamy is to go then Di Maria looks a proper out and out speedy, tricky left winger who can also play cutting in from the right.

Gourcuff just looks class! Would love one of them, two would be unbelieveable....now I'm just dreaming.

Di Maria did nothing when Liverpool played Benfica

A showy player with no end product. AJ is a better player

Just this very second Ballague has said on sky news that Barca are offering 30M - 35M for Cesc. I think that's peanuts, but if true it doesn't leave Arsene much leeway if a bidding war develops between us and them over Gourcoff.

I also think after following all the threads that for most City fans Gourcoff is the one who seems to tick all the boxes even more so than Hamsek and Ozil - I would be delighted with any of the three and you can throw in Milner as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.