City announce trial bus scheme for home games

I think the pricing may be aimed more at people who go to the games in ones or twos, rather than groups of four or five.

There’s only one bus per route at the moment, so I suspect there’ll have no trouble filling them even at the current pricing.
Yes it would appear so. I’m sure it will be a success, but on some of those routes not sure one bus will be enough

Yes it would appear so. I’m sure it will be a success, but on some of those routes not sure one bus will be enough
Yep, one bus per route is nowhere near enough and I would expect some of them to be full by the second or third stop.

I get that it’s a trial but hopefully they won’t wait until next season to change it if they are massively oversubscribed.

Seems good, but I don’t understand why they have missed out kingsway, burnage and longsight/ levenshulme. That’s the route I usually drive down.

Doesn’t seem to be many north Manchester routes either.

I wonder if these areas are where most of our season ticket holders come from.
Surprised Prestwich and/or Whitefield not included, a lot of match going blues in those areas but believe there are coaches to home games from a couple of local pubs

Call me cynical but I feel the club has collaborated with Manchester council to restrict free parking around the stadium so they can make even more money out of us with this scheme. All take and on the make, they're taking the piss.
Mate, do the sums. Any profit made on something like this, if there is any, will be pin money and in no way worthy of stunt like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.