City announce trial bus scheme for home games

I got route 13 back to Shaw on Saturday, didn’t need the first journey as I was dropped off, anyway I’m at top of SsL3, I make my way down to lower seats when extra time goes up and then straight out at final whistle, it took me 15 /20 mins to get to Briscoe Lane, so around 1940, bus was due to leave at 1945, however it stated on the website that they take extra time into consideration, bus left around 1953 ish, driver said he had 33 return tickets sold so could only left on 47 other people, so if you’ve git a return you’re guaranteed to get back which is good to know, anyhow I was back in Royton about 40 mins later, the only hold up really is the traffic but that’s match day for you. I’ll be using it tomorrow for Brentford as well.

Off topic. There might be better services to the Etihad from these areas of Gtr Manchester?

The buses tend to go into Shudehill from these places, which is annoying as there’s no connecting buses going to the stadium from there, but they are at least improving some frequencies.

Do we know the reason they stopped at Radcliffe and not run it into Bury or why they stopped at Mid and not go Heywood?

I got route 13 back to Shaw on Saturday, didn’t need the first journey as I was dropped off, anyway I’m at top of SsL3, I make my way down to lower seats when extra time goes up and then straight out at final whistle, it took me 15 /20 mins to get to Briscoe Lane, so around 1940, bus was due to leave at 1945, however it stated on the website that they take extra time into consideration, bus left around 1953 ish, driver said he had 33 return tickets sold so could only left on 47 other people, so if you’ve git a return you’re guaranteed to get back which is good to know, anyhow I was back in Royton about 40 mins later, the only hold up really is the traffic but that’s match day for you. I’ll be using it tomorrow for Brentford as well.

Won’t need it until the Luton game as normally get a lft off my brother but he’s on holiday that game. Looking to get on the Shaw bus from Broadway at Middleton Rd. did you notice how many got off there on the way back, might give a clue as to how busy it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.