City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Checked my stop in Sale Moor and the City Bus number has been removed. Not looking great tbh

That definitely sounds bad & I’ve not had a reply from the club - they usually respond quickly to emails
I only used it for one way travel into the ground for the last 2-3 games of last season, but instantly loved it. Although the last stop, always room to find a seat, if it turned up early it waited until the correct time to depart, so you could rely on it being there and I was looking forward to using it for return trips this year from our first home game.

Be a real shame if it's not carried on into this season

Just chased City again - and I’ve copied in a City Director in the hope I’ll get a reply soon

I wonder wh they never did a bus from Bolton, seems lots of blues in that area

I guess all those surveys they do asking how you get to the game and what area you live, were used to gauge what interest might be.

Bolton is what, 15 minutes by train? I can’t imagine many wanting to sit on a bus for fuck knows how long if that’s an option.

If they stop this service then that’s pretty poor from the club. These things take time to introduce and for people to get into the swing of using them.
Unless things are making a profit they’re not interested it seems.
We don’t know what’s happening yet. For sure, some buses had very few people on them but others were ok. Let’s hope they continue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.