City announce trial bus scheme for home games

The numbers haven't been removed from the bus blinds, I'll try and find out at work tomorrow what's happening.

We’ll have the arena open for after games this season, won’t we? I thought they said they were opening up bars and whatever for fans but not sure if that’s only when there’s no event on at arena or maybe the plan has changed.

And of course eventually we’ll have the North Stand. I don’t think they’ll want to encourage fans to be leaving the campus quickly so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of these services get binned, such as the Bury one. I don’t understand how a £8 bus can survive versus a <£5 tram trip.

We’ll have the arena open for after games this season, won’t we? I thought they said they were opening up bars and whatever for fans but not sure if that’s only when there’s no event on at arena or maybe the plan has changed.

And of course eventually we’ll have the North Stand. I don’t think they’ll want to encourage fans to be leaving the campus quickly so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of these services get binned, such as the Bury one. I don’t understand how a £8 bus can survive versus a <£5 tram trip.
The bus route to Shaw would survive at £8 purely on convenience, out of stadium onto bus and home, rather than battling to Mcr Victoria for tram to Shaw

The bus route to Shaw would survive at £8 purely on convenience, out of stadium onto bus and home, rather than battling to Mcr Victoria for tram to Shaw
Trams to Rochdale from Vic terminating at Oldham due to engineering works , so no trams running to shaw atm. It states on Bee network until further notice.

Trams to Rochdale from Vic terminating at Oldham due to engineering works , so no trams running to shaw atm. It states on Bee network until further notice.
There's been a landslide between Oldham and Shaw, been closed for a few weeks now, they don't know how to fix the line.

I went into the office in Middleton bus Station today asking if they were running this season, she went into the back office to her manager and on her return said "we haven't been told they're not!" .......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.