City booed off the pitch?

"Hughes out" or "you dont know what your doin" is not far away if things dont change quickly

"Hughes out" or "you dont know what your doin" is not far away if things dont change quickly

alera said:
Not true I was at the game and was there at the end didnt hear any booing at all.

Another shocking, embarassing and disgraceful performance though. Absolutely no positives to be taken out. I have gone from Hughes doubter / neutral to 100% hughes out. No tactics, no organisation, our defence is shocking one of the worst in the league and we have spent £60 million on it looks worse than last year and that is saying something.

For £250 million spent not good enough, sort of results we were getting under pearce with a £700k net spend over 3 years and having to sell any decent player we had.

Hughes 5th columnist fucking rag trying to destroy us from within. Must be exited with extreme prejudice. Hidink / Special one in for me.

should have gone to earsavers

Those expensive bunch of lazy c*nts deserve to be booed off....even MH stormed off down the tunnel at the end!! I wouldn't want to be at the end of MH's temper in that dressing room after another draw!! DEFENCE IS SHIT! Shoot the useless bastards...need Johnson to play a permanent role in midfield as he wants to make a point! I dont see it as a management fault, I see it as a lazy bunch of bastards fault...

mancityscot said:
Benarbia said:
Empty seats says it all, they also deserve to be booed offf

yep, the way our team has been playing we deserve to be booed off every time by everyone, give them a reality check that we wont take performances like that

Did you boo at your computer screen ?

There was about 3 seconds of booing from the small minority that were actually left in the ground, followed by a mass stomp up the steps and out of the ground..nobody was stopping to applaud the players, it was very much, full time, quick boo, and off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.