City booed off the pitch?

Not alot of boo's because there was hardly anyone left but plenty shouting for Hughes' head. I'll be back on tomorrow as i promised i wouldn't come on here tonight.

Bet you cant wait ;)

Ricster said:
Not alot of boo's because there was hardly anyone left but plenty shouting for Hughes' head. I'll be back on tomorrow as i promised i wouldn't come on here tonight.

Bet you cant wait ;)
did anyone else hear "hughes out"

alera said:
Not true I was at the game and was there at the end didnt hear any booing at all.

Another shocking, embarassing and disgraceful performance though. Absolutely no positives to be taken out. I have gone from Hughes doubter / neutral to 100% hughes out. No tactics, no organisation, our defence is shocking one of the worst in the league and we have spent £60 million on it looks worse than last year and that is saying something.

For £250 million spent not good enough, sort of results we were getting under pearce with a £700k net spend over 3 years and having to sell any decent player we had.

Hughes 5th columnist fucking rag trying to destroy us from within. Must be exited with extreme prejudice. Hidink / Special one in for me.
You,re havin a fuckin laugh, never heard any boos? You,re ether lying saying you was there, or lying saying you never heard anything. Which one is it? Either way you're a knob!

Some people said they didn't hear any boos?

fuckinell, you couldn't miss them, the team deserved it and they were right to

also heard a few people chanting 'you don't know what your doin' aimed at hughes, once again they was right to do that aswell

mr t said:
There were loud boos at the final whistle - it could have been because we were expecting a last gasp corner and the ref ended the game - who knows.

I'm in 137 and it was to do with this near me, there may have been some in other parts but must have been just the odd few, couldn't hear any from my end.

In East stand Lower 102, plenty of very loud boos, can not believe not heard by others.
Booing well served as we were absolutly s---, toothless and gutless.
A really poor performance yet again.
I WISH WE HAD LOADS OF MONEY TO BUY SOME DECENT PLAYERS. DOH!!! AND A MANAGER THAT HAD A CLUE WHAT HE WAS DOING???????

I live in Perth Australia and i heard the booing from here. Cant believe i stay up every week till 2am
watching that crap, but i do. Will be up thursday morning at 4am to watch more crap, then 3am sunday
morning watching us play crap against chelsea. WHY. becouse i support them and i no things will
change. eventualy.

ps. i like crap. lol

You,re havin a fuckin laugh, never heard any boos? You,re ether lying saying you was there, or lying saying you never heard anything. Which one is it? Either way you're a knob!

Well we sit near the away fans on the second tier I didnt hear any boos dickhead. I go to every home game and have had a season ticket for 10 years not that it matters....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.