City booed off the pitch?

alera said:
You,re havin a fuckin laugh, never heard any boos? You,re ether lying saying you was there, or lying saying you never heard anything. Which one is it? Either way you're a knob!

Well we sit near the away fans on the second tier I didnt hear any boos dickhead. I go to every home game and have had a season ticket for 10 years not that it matters....
probably the sound was overshadowed by the hull fans pissing themselves at an easy away point.

It was loud and angry in the North Stand after that crap equalised. Someone kept saying 'Hull, fucking Hull, it's fucking Hull', much as they did during the last debacle, involving (and I quote) 'Burnley, fucking Burnley, ffs. BURNLEY'! And lets not get started on the subject of Fulham.

We can't even say that Hull raised their game or played well because they didn't. They were crap. But so were we. Every bit as crap. I am sick of it now.

I screamed for my team until the final whistle, against every instinct i urged them forward then at the final whistle i said:

"Fuck off you Welsh ****.
Fuck off and stop dragging us down.
Fuck off and stop ruining our chance at success.
Fuck off and stop cursing us with your bad tactics, poor man management, and complete lack of football know how.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

MCRJON said:

I screamed for my team until the final whistle, against every instinct i urged them forward then at the final whistle i said:

"Fuck off you Welsh ****.
Fuck off and stop dragging us down.
Fuck off and stop ruining our chance at success.
Fuck off and stop cursing us with your bad tactics, poor man management, and complete lack of football know how.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

I was going to storm out but I couldn't be arsed.

What is up with this team?

we have five players on the pitch who want to attack , this leaves a very poor defence overley exposed. De Jong, who whe playing for Holland gets forwards and attacks and creates sits very deep, doesnt provide enough cover due to the attacking 5 players ans is allways 20 yards away from a blue shirt is very limited.

The gaps between defensive unit and attacking unit forces hthe long ball, we have four midgets and Adebayor who doesnt want ton know if its in the air up front. We bring on 6"4 RSC who cant win anything in the air despite his size - actually ive solved that riddle. SAMARS, GO BACK TO CELTIC YOUVE HAD YOUR CHANCE -go on, tell me im wrong, the whole deal smacks of Hughes' pride.

No one on team is looking for the one/two touch link up. We put one move together all game that SWP put into the side netting other than that is seems every player has been told its Harlem Globetroters time and they have to do it themselves.

HUGHES' PLAYERS, HUGHES' TEAM, HUGHES' TACTICS, HUGHES' FAULT, HUGHES OUT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.