City charge £2130 for kids to meet their stars (Hospitality & Tickets inc)

First world problems if you ask me.

One parent was quoted as saying “the cost would prevent her 14 year old Sky blues mad daughter from meeting Erling Haaland.”
My City mad 10 year old son has a season ticket that costs me £180 and he’s quite content watching the matches, and not meeting the players afterwards.

I think the £45 general admission price for kids is a much bigger scandal, that seems to get ignored.
Ignored because it's not true.

I paid £18 for Fulham and £28 for Forest for my 14 yo lad, decent seats in SS2 too.

Admittedly, that is with a £20 membership but he gets a welcome pack etc for that and it pays for itself after 4 games.

Chance to go the fanzine for nowt too. One for later in the season when the trophies will be on display and opportunity for a free photo!

**Updated the prices I paid, a few quid out.
Forest is a Tenner more than Fulham.

Last edited:
Ignored because it's not true.

I paid £17 for Fulham and £23 for Forest for my 14 yo lad, decent seats in SS2 too.

Admittedly, that is with a £20 membership but he gets a welcome pack etc for that and it pays for itself after 4 games.

Chance to go the fanzine for nowt too. One for later in the season when the trophies will be on display and opportunity for a free photo!
It is true, I specifically said in another post that it was for the category A games. The kids tickets start at £45, and they have done for a few seasons.

Yep. Mentioned this in the media post. In fact our charges are way below those of lower teams but let’s not mention that eh.

Media is a joke & Keys is a fat prat

I'm surprised Keys has lived so long residing in the middle east it can be quite dangerous... hopefully.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.