City charged by the FA following the Villa match (22nd May 2022)

I know we all want to jump to agenda anti-City rhetoric but this seems fair to me

That sort of behavior has to be cut out before it becomes a larger trend
You mean like the other two dozen times we’ve done it over the decades?

Making memories?

Honest truth, how many pieces of "Live Laugh Love" artwork do you have at home?

I haven't got a clue what you're on about. A quick Google and it throws up images of wall signs and some of the North Korean leader too. I presume you're likening City fans taking pictures at a game or on the pitch with family and friends, to the same people who put such wall signs in their home, both of which you consider to be equally tacky. If this is the case you're a pompous condescending ****. Oh and to answer your question, none.

I didn't mean the pitch invasion itself, but the Olsen incident

Blown out of all proportion that so called incident, a fact quickly recognised by Villa who dropped all allegations that he had been assaulted. I bet any City players caught up in the so called pitch invasion got jostled more than he did. Still it gives them a stick to beat us with, every little helps as Tesco says.

I always think pitch invasions look small time and a bit chavvy.
No just a reminder that we're different from the establishment of the traditional top 6. After the hardships we've faced every title still feels like a dream to me. The pitch invasion shows that despite the changes behind the scenes and on the pitch at the club, the loyal and down-to-earth fanbase still exists compared to the refined celebrations from the other teams who are used to seeing their team win.

No just a reminder that we're different from the establishment of the traditional top 6. After the hardships we've faced every title still feels like a dream to me. The pitch invasion shows that despite the changes behind the scenes and on the pitch at the club, the loyal and down-to-earth fanbase still exists compared to the refined celebrations from the other teams who are used to seeing their team win.

Not for long mate they are determined to drive us out. I found the pre match fireworks ironic on Saturday. They make letting off a smoke flare illegal yet subjected 54,000 people to the equivalent of setting off a few hundred smoke flares at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.