City Circle

Pelly Greeny said:
I've just emailed them saying I'm writing to the MEN about this and would they care to comment before I do.

Absolute joke.

Why do you have to go to the MEN? What good does some shitty story with a photo of you with your thumbs down do anyone? Can't you just ask for your money back? It was a ridiculous con in the first place. They've done you a favour.

If it was any other company this would have been sorted out by a good shaming on watchdog.

It's now 2 years since someone bought a disc for me and nothing. Surely this is covered by some trading laws by now? Paying for something and not receiving it after 2 years?

Didsbury Dave said:
Pelly Greeny said:
I've just emailed them saying I'm writing to the MEN about this and would they care to comment before I do.

Absolute joke.

Why do you have to go to the MEN? What good does some shitty story with a photo of you with your thumbs down do anyone? Can't you just ask for your money back? It was a ridiculous con in the first place. They've done you a favour.

I must have sent 20 emails about this to the City Circle team and had nothing but copy and pasted replies or vague nonsense that didn't tell me anything other than what I already knew - that there'd been delays in laying them. I've asked for a refund and they ignored it. Instead I was sent 5 copies of the certificates I've already got as way of compensation for the time I've been waiting.

Clearly City aren't interested in doing anything with my complaint - or anyone elses by the sounds of it- so maybe they'll do something about it if it means shaming them in the MEN. I'm pissed off with this now, this was meant as a memorial - it's taking that long it hardly seems worthwhile now.

Pelly Greeny said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Pelly Greeny said:

Absolute joke.

I must have sent 20 emails about this to the City Circle team and had nothing but copy and pasted replies or vague nonsense that didn't tell me anything other than what I already knew - that there'd been delays in laying them. I've asked for a refund and they ignored it. Instead I was sent 5 copies of the certificates I've already got as way of compensation for the time I've been waiting.

Clearly City aren't interested in doing anything with my complaint - or anyone elses by the sounds of it- so maybe they'll do something about it if it means shaming them in the MEN. I'm pissed off with this now, this was meant as a memorial - it's taking that long it hardly seems worthwhile now.

If you've asked for a refund and they've not given you one, that's bang out of order. Who did you contact? Email or in writing?

The sheikh's gang are doing a great job in f*cking up the good name of Manchester City.

Even Peter Swales would have delivered on this by now.

Our current owners appear to have no idea whatsoever about Manchester City supporters, or what it really means to be a Blue. It's shit like this that makes us look a joke.

They'll probably be considering if they can do half and half circles so away fans can join in.

Lavinda Past said:
The sheikh's gang are doing a great job in f*cking up the good name of Manchester City.

I see no reason to comment on the rest of your post. This line is enough to continue to highlight what an utter cretin you are.

Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:

I see no reason to comment on the rest of your post. This line is enough to continue to highlight what an utter cretin you are.

Unquestionably the daftest poster on the forum. Big claim, but I stand by it.

Get hold of Danny Wilson, he is a go to man and normally gets stuff sorted asap.

I'd be pissed off but let's not run to the papers. City are not going to rip you off over this and I'm sure if it's put through the right channels and Danny will do that, it will get moving sharpish or monies will be returned.

Didsbury Dave said:
Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:

Unquestionably the daftest poster on the forum. Big claim, but I stand by it.

You're too kind. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.