City Circle

Did one for my lads 18th, He's 20 in a couple of weeks. Maybe I could end up getting them to add 21st on before they get round to installing them. Or when he reaches full adulthood I will continue to insist I pay for the under 18 bracket season card as City have never recognised his 18th Birthday ?

(You know who you are son, sorry it turned out to be such a shit present. Seemed a good idea at the time)

Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:
Mister Appointment said:
If you don't like what's going on at City go and support Oldham you dinosaur.

Very funny. I ain't going anywhere else.

Dinosaur I may be - After 53+ years as a City fan, I can honestly say that City Circle the very first time that I've felt ripped off by the club. As I said; even Peter swales wouldn't have stooped this low.

Get your head out of your arse and you may realise that our club no longer gives a shit about it's traditional supporters... they only want new ones with money. We can all be replaced.

They'll only notice us when we're rattling around in our 60K seat stadium when Stoke etc visit.

Get your head out of your own arse and accept that calling Sheikh Mansour makes you look like a cretin. Clueless cretin at that. As I say, do one and support Oldham if you don't like the way City is run. Or start a Mansour Out campaign so we can make your idiocy public.

KISS-ARSE SYCOPHANT

Just the type of fan the Premier League has created.

I love what Mansour's money has done for the club football wise - He owns it, he can do what he wants. The downside is that he doesn't appear to give a shit when his club's supporters are being ripped off. I doubt very much that he's stupid, so I can only assume that he's kept largely 'in the dark' about what's going on with things as mundane as the City Circle.

The club is losing touch with supporters. Those in control have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a City fan. They are obsessed with the Champions League - Most City fans I know couldn't care less about the CL... The Premier League is more important.

Lavinda Past said:
Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:
Very funny. I ain't going anywhere else.

Dinosaur I may be - After 53+ years as a City fan, I can honestly say that City Circle the very first time that I've felt ripped off by the club. As I said; even Peter swales wouldn't have stooped this low.

Get your head out of your arse and you may realise that our club no longer gives a shit about it's traditional supporters... they only want new ones with money. We can all be replaced.

They'll only notice us when we're rattling around in our 60K seat stadium when Stoke etc visit.

Get your head out of your own arse and accept that calling Sheikh Mansour makes you look like a cretin. Clueless cretin at that. As I say, do one and support Oldham if you don't like the way City is run. Or start a Mansour Out campaign so we can make your idiocy public.

KISS-ARSE SYCOPHANT

I love what Mansour's money has done for the club football wise - He owns it, he can do what he wants. The downside is that he doesn't appear to give a shit when his club's supporters are being ripped off. I doubt very much that he's stupid, so I can only assume that he's kept largely 'in the dark' about what's going on with things as mundane as the City Circle.

The club is losing touch with supporters. Those in control have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a City fan. They are obsessed with the Champions League - Most City fans I know couldn't care less about the CL... The Premier League is more important.

Interesting perspective if I close one eye and basically just read every third word. Still good on you for further reinforcing my opinion of you as a poster mate. Keep up the sterling work.

Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:
Mister Appointment said:

KISS-ARSE SYCOPHANT

Interesting perspective if I close one eye and basically just read every third word. Still good on you for further reinforcing my opinion of you as a poster mate. Keep up the sterling work.

Baby-Ninja-funny.gif

alib said:
my wife bought me one for my 50th Birthday back at Xmas 2012 at a cost of over £100 and since then has heard nothing from the club apart from one email about a year ago saying it would now be put near a bridge but no date given!!!

I'm going to tell here to cancel it and get her money back as I'll be 52 shortly!!!

absolute disgrace this from the club

I'm the same mate fast approaching 52 I was 49 when my son got me one for my 50th.

I've not been arsed chasing it up as I've framed the one I got in the post (dunno if that was extra) with the FA Cup final prob from the Stoke Game.

It is really poor by the club though to be honest.

Lavinda Past said:
Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:
KISS-ARSE SYCOPHANT

Baby-Ninja-funny.gif

Completely disagree with you on this matter but fuck me, that is an hilarious gif lol :-)

Time to revive this. Just sent an email about it to see what's going on with it.

Now, what do you think will happen first:
- City win the Champions League
- All members of the current U19's squad retire from football due to old age
- We land someone on Mars
- City Circle is finished in some way/we get a refund

I received this on 31 October 2014, edited my name out to protect privacy

Dear Mr

I am pleased to advise you the discs have gone in to production and we are just waiting for an installation date to be provided.

Should you have any queries or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks for your support.

Kind regards

Sue Dakin
City Circle Support Team
0161 850 1894

Sat 20th Dec will see this debaclé enter it's 3rd year!

Now as City fans we are used to waiting, but this really is starting to take the piss.

In the time it has taken to get this sorted (and it clearly still isn't) we have announced and built the CFA, announced and almost completed South Stand expansion, lost the Premier League and regained it, qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League twice, lost a Cup Final, won a Cup Final, completed 4 League victories over United, changed Manager, sold Tevez, bought and perma-loaned Negredo, watch Balotelli leave England and return again, watch Liverpool's resurgence and subsequent collapse, seen 4 people manage United........ the list could goes on!

What we haven't seen however is a truthful statement, that is in anyway believable, about when this mess will be resolved.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Sat 20th Dec will see this debaclé enter it's 3rd year!

Now as City fans we are used to waiting, but this really is starting to take the piss.

In the time it has taken to get this sorted (and it clearly still isn't) we have announced and built the CFA, announced and almost completed South Stand expansion, lost the Premier League and regained it, qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League twice, lost a Cup Final, won a Cup Final, completed 4 League victories over United, changed Manager, sold Tevez, bought and perma-loaned Negredo, watch Balotelli leave England and return again, watch Liverpool's resurgence and subsequent collapse, seen 4 people manage United........ the list could goes on!

What we haven't seen however is a truthful statement, that is in anyway believable, about when this mess will be resolved.

We should be getting a full refund with a grovelling letter AND the circles laid.

City are taking the piss, if they had sorted these out while doing all the building work it would have still been poor form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.