City Circle

Didsbury Dave said:
Pelly Greeny said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why do you have to go to the MEN? What good does some shitty story with a photo of you with your thumbs down do anyone? Can't you just ask for your money back? It was a ridiculous con in the first place. They've done you a favour.

I must have sent 20 emails about this to the City Circle team and had nothing but copy and pasted replies or vague nonsense that didn't tell me anything other than what I already knew - that there'd been delays in laying them. I've asked for a refund and they ignored it. Instead I was sent 5 copies of the certificates I've already got as way of compensation for the time I've been waiting.

Clearly City aren't interested in doing anything with my complaint - or anyone elses by the sounds of it- so maybe they'll do something about it if it means shaming them in the MEN. I'm pissed off with this now, this was meant as a memorial - it's taking that long it hardly seems worthwhile now.

If you've asked for a refund and they've not given you one, that's bang out of order. Who did you contact? Email or in writing?

Contact has been with the City Circle team - both via email and telephone calls. Have asked to speak to someone else other than them regarding my complaint but was told that nobody else can deal with it. Have told them I'm not happy with how it's been dealt with and they just say there's nothing anybody else can do - it's City Circle teams problem - end of!!

This is a memorial not a personal thing, bought thinking that something was going to be laid within a reasonable amount of time, not 22 months (and counting) after the initial purchase. The replica disc was sent out some time ago.

Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:
The sheikh's gang are doing a great job in f*cking up the good name of Manchester City.

I see no reason to comment on the rest of your post. This line is enough to continue to highlight what an utter cretin you are.

Sycophant.

They're treating real fans like twats while falling over themselves to attract the 'half and half' / corporate brigade. The City Circle debacle is little more than mugging.

Do you honestly think Mansour and Co genuinely care about traditional City fans?

If so, you're deluded. They want your money - end of.

Lavinda Past said:
Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:
The sheikh's gang are doing a great job in f*cking up the good name of Manchester City.

I see no reason to comment on the rest of your post. This line is enough to continue to highlight what an utter cretin you are.

Sycophant.

They're treating real fans like twats while falling over themselves to attract the 'half and half' / corporate brigade. The City Circle debacle is little more than mugging.

Do you honestly think Mansour and Co genuinely care about traditional City fans?

If you don't like what's going on at City go and support Oldham you dinosaur.

Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:
Mister Appointment said:

Sycophant.

Very funny. I ain't going anywhere else.

Dinosaur I may be - After 53+ years as a City fan, I can honestly say that City Circle the very first time that I've felt ripped off by the club. As I said; even Peter swales wouldn't have stooped this low.

Get your head out of your arse and you may realise that our club no longer gives a shit about it's traditional supporters... they only want new ones with money. We can all be replaced.

They'll only notice us when we're rattling around in our 60K seat stadium when Stoke etc visit.

City circle has been a disaster from the start. I can't believe how badly they are handling it when you compare it to the other things the club does so well.
My in-laws who are both die hard rags, bought a disc for their son who sadly passed away a few years ago. He was a season ticket holder and went home and away. They knew how much City meant to him and when they heard about City circle they wanted commemorate him by buying him a disc. Since then they've been fobbed off time and time again when they enquire about it. What made it worse was every time they sent an e-mail or wrote to City asking when it would be finished. They got a letter back sending them details about buying a new disc. It really is appalling the way its been handled.
A friend of theirs who wanted to see their sons disc has recently passed away. His gran also wanted to see it before she died, but she too has passed away before seeing it as well.
Now they are wondering if they will still be alive to see it.
City really do need to sort this out. It just isn't good enough.

blueinsa said:
Get hold of Danny Wilson, he is a go to man and normally gets stuff sorted asap.

I'd be pissed off but let's not run to the papers. City are not going to rip you off over this and I'm sure if it's put through the right channels and Danny will do that, it will get moving sharpish or monies will be returned.

How on earth do you know that it will either get moving sharpish or we'll get our money back? Please tell me how you can justifiably make such a statement.

Lavinda Past said:
Mister Appointment said:
Lavinda Past said:
Sycophant.

Very funny. I ain't going anywhere else.

Dinosaur I may be - After 53+ years as a City fan, I can honestly say that City Circle the very first time that I've felt ripped off by the club. As I said; even Peter swales wouldn't have stooped this low.

Get your head out of your arse and you may realise that our club no longer gives a shit about it's traditional supporters... they only want new ones with money. We can all be replaced.

They'll only notice us when we're rattling around in our 60K seat stadium when Stoke etc visit.

Get your head out of your own arse and accept that calling Sheikh Mansour makes you look like a cretin. Clueless cretin at that. As I say, do one and support Oldham if you don't like the way City is run. Or start a Mansour Out campaign so we can make your idiocy public.

Pelly Greeny said:
blueinsa said:
Get hold of Danny Wilson, he is a go to man and normally gets stuff sorted asap.

I'd be pissed off but let's not run to the papers. City are not going to rip you off over this and I'm sure if it's put through the right channels and Danny will do that, it will get moving sharpish or monies will be returned.

How on earth do you know that it will either get moving sharpish or we'll get our money back? Please tell me how you can justifiably make such a statement.

I don't of course and base my statement on my dealings with Danny in the past.

I'm not effected by this but I absolutely understand your anger mate, I'd be the same.

I can only assume that due to the sheer amount of expansion going on, plans have changed and thus the delays, not that it excuses the appalling way it's obviously being handled as it doesn't.

It seems to me that it's not being moved up the chain to the right people and whilst it probably won't get the discs installed any quicker for reasons I've stated above, it will get anyone a refund who wants it imo as no way are City going to rip anyone off.

All that said and we know the club monitors the site, not good enough!

my wife bought me one for my 50th Birthday back at Xmas 2012 at a cost of over £100 and since then has heard nothing from the club apart from one email about a year ago saying it would now be put near a bridge but no date given!!!

I'm going to tell here to cancel it and get her money back as I'll be 52 shortly!!!

absolute disgrace this from the club

Bought my dad one. Embarrassing that it seemed a quality pressie at the time and he was really proud - showing people at his work etc.
Heard next to nothing since but I assumed with all the building work at the stadium that there not in a position to finalize just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.