City Circle

Davs 19 said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
Is anyone ITK regarding City Circle and whether its happening or not?? I spent £120 on two discs and haven't heard anything since I paid in January. According to the OS the club were still selling them in June but the link no longer works, has anyone been to the ground and seen if any of them are in place??

I don't know but Don't be surprised if you receive a refund.

Looking more likely with every passing day.

We'll I just had my certificate through confirming my order and replica sent. Great initiative by the club and I will be part of the fabric of the club. can't wait to see it.

Didsbury Dave said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Well here is today's email return from the City Circle Customer Complaints Team!

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment and what you are currently experience.si

It is our intentions to make sure our customers receive a high level of customer service at all times.

I can confirm that the City Circle is still commencing and we do have orders coming in on a daily basis, the project is the biggest project currently in the UK and can take time in scheduling the installation as we are having to work around several factors that are dependant on the installation.

Please keep track of the installation via your customer log in page, I can confirm that you have been included in the first phase and the 'status' of your disc on your log in page has changed to reflect this. We are currently working on detailed plans and looking to find the earliest window of opportunity for the first phase of the installation.

We will be in touch with you once we have a scheduled date of installation in the new year.

Should you have any queries or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks for your support.

Kind regards,

City Circle Support Team 0161 850 1894

What do they mean, biggest project in the UK? Surely to f*ck this is the only City Circle around! What are they comparing it to, but more importantly, still no dates!

Shakes head and trudges away.

Hahahaha!

"The city circle support team"

I love the insinuation that there is a dedicated team of people sitting there spending all day processing these requests ;-)

I did too. Brilliant.

Also loved the Harry Enfield video.

Shame for those who have bought circles to remember loved ones (as fellow blues have pointed out to me before).

Had an email from the club. City Circle has now been revised due to stadium expansion. Discs will now form the word Blue Moon somewhere away from the stadium!! Why not just say we haven't sold enough, simple as. No offer of refund either.

Am guessing the uptake has been so shit they're downscaling it. Bearing in min stadiumdeal really.ansion has been around for a couple of years at the drawing stage, it's not possible they suddenly realised a stadium expansion would overlap city circle.

They had to do so ething as it's been over a year now and nothing.

My mates bought me one for my 30th and I think that it will never materialise.

Quite crap really. Just another money making fad ill thought out.

Pretty narked off on this too. All the family chipped in for one for my Dad's 50th birthday LAST MARCH and we've not seen a sign of it. To get an e-mail that a numb United fan could see through was insulting

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Had an email from the club. City Circle has now been revisede due to stadium expansion. Discs will now form the word Blue Moon somewhere away from the stadium!! Why not just say we haven't sold enough, simple as. No offer of refund either.

Hardly somewhere away from the stadium is it, as it's along the commonwealth way running from the bridge to the ground

The email in full as I posted last week

Dear

Last December 2012, the Club shared its plans to build an iconic landmark around the circumference of the Etihad Stadium, inspired by you, the fans.

We received thousands of messages from supporters at home and abroad wishing to be part of the project, once again demonstrating that Manchester City fans are amongst the most passionate and loyal in the world. This dedication and support is the foundation of our ambition to expand the Etihad Stadium.

As our fan base and demand to attend games grows, so too must our home. In order to realise this ambition and undertake such a large-scale build, there is now a need to revise both the design and the location of the existing City Circle proposal due to the possible impact of the potential construction programme and building work.

With this in mind, we are delighted to announce a new and revised City Circle design concept with the words ‘Blue Moon’ at its centre. The Club is looking for a new location, subject to planning consent, along Commonwealth Way at the approach to the foot of the iconic new footbridge connecting the Etihad Stadium to City Football Academy. The Blue Moon discs will be incorporated in the same format as the original scheme, ensuring a permanent place in the Club’s rich history that is accessible to supporters seven days per week.

The installation, which is subject to planning approval, is scheduled to begin in June, based on the programme of construction works for the bridge. This should be in place for the start of the 2014/2015 season. The final design and location will be shared with supporters in the coming weeks when formalities have been completed.

For more information on the new City Circle please email citycircle@mcfc.co.uk or call 0161 850 1894 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30 pm, excluding bank holidays).

City Circle Team
Manchester City Football Club

i am desperate to order a disk. i have seen it before when i was just looking but cant find it anywhere now. i.e a place online to order one. can someone please tell me how it is meant to be a present for my boyfriend. much appreciated if someone can!!!

Can you go and have a look at these discs. Would be useful to have a display cabinet in the supporters shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.