City Circle

It's fair to say the club haven't covered themselves in any glory with this. The whole thing has been a bit shambolic.

The take up seems to have been much, much lower than expected

It was supposed to go around the ground, now it's a tiny version at the base of the bridge

There's still no real date and the location will be moved as well, been a very poor performance by City.

Should offer us a freebe buffet/padded seat for the Carling Cup first home game next season as a sign of goodwill and the option of a refund.

Really I just want me circle in the ground.....

blue b4 the moon said:
There's still no real date and the location will be moved as well, been a very poor performance by City.

Should offer us a freebe buffet/padded seat for the Carling Cup first home game next season as a sign of goodwill and the option of a refund.

Really I just want me circle in the ground.....

Me too bud, It will happen and the fact that it is now on a smaller scale will make it all the more special

Any updates?

Bought on 1st day of sale in 2012. Still no goods.

Quite frankly I'm struggling to recall any project that has been delayed so much and where the provider just sits there oblivious to there own shameful incompetence.

Del_Bosque said:
The take up seems to have been much, much lower than expected

It was supposed to go around the ground, now it's a tiny version at the base of the bridge
I think the circles should be relocated to somewhere VERY prominent like outside the main entrance by way of compensation.

My eldest 2 boys went by the way of the Rags (painful story) and I bought into the City Circle as a way of forging a lasting bond between me & the youngest so we had something City related we could share for eternity and hopefully he and his kids in the future too.

He was constantly asking me when they would be installed but over the last year, possibly longer he's never mentioned it. I'm loathed to criticise the club I love as I know shit happens in life, but its not a good reflection on those charged with the responsibility of this.

Please City, don't confine us to the base of a bridge, put the City Circles somewhere very prominent & make the fans who opted into it feel exclusively special as was promised.

Ask for a refund, as they've not delivered the goods they said they would (although check for fine print about what they actually offered and caveats about timescales).

But a refund isn't what most fans want - they want what they bought into, namely a prominent and lasting memento / memorial. Ideally somewhere they can visit, and show friends who come to the stadium. Somewhere 'pleasant and purposeful' - not 'wherever it be shoved'.

The RIGHT gesture here, if I were representing City.... would be to refund everybody who bought into it, and offer it them for free. City have botched this, City should put it right. For me, that's the right things to do, and the best way to salvage the mess.

Totally agree. They've had our money for over two years. The only info we've had is that we have chased ourselves. The latest is we 'should hear something by the end of March '15. I'm not holding my breath. Very, very poor from a club I've supports since 1953.

Am so glad the guy behind me had a screwdriver on the last day of Maine Road.

Feel sorry for everyone ripped off by the club regarding City Circle. Even if it ends up happening, I wonder if it will still be seen as a special thing because of this fuck up.

At the base of that shit bridge is just an insult, what are the Club thinking of?

My son & I paid for the middle value circle and he was offered a refund some 2 months ago but told them no thanks as he now considered it to be a charitable donation.

All in all a piss poor idea by the Club and very badly managed not unlike our transfer policy in the last three years.

If they go ahead and place it by the bridge I will be sorely tempted to remove our circle by whatever means are available to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.