city drawing framed, £20 each (New one added on pge 5!)

Re: city drawing framed, £20 each (blue on a mission!)

Glenda MCFC said:
Can I have a wood framed one ? Don't care if it cost's a bit more.

you certainly can and it will be the same price. Pm me with your details and i will meet you tomorrow with it.

Thanks,

Mike

Well done Mike.
When do you think you will have the Toure one finished ?
Cheers fella.

crizack said:
haha! I think thats a bit overboard. I can take criticism but tend to like criticism from others who do the same as me i.e. Drawing Pictures. Post a picture which you have done which is better than that then criticise. Other than being plain rude, I dont think there was a point to your post. I know its 'your opinion' and 'it's a forum.' Im really not bothered and like i said, thanks for the feedback. Not everyone is going to like a drawing are they? If they did then great but if not, is it really that much a deal. I've sold 10 since yesterday so i really am not bothered about a few who dont like it and criticise. All i can say is at least i'm doing something rather than being a computer warrior slagging someones work off.

Your opinion is your opinion and i thank you for them. I would truly not want everyone saying ''oh that's good etc' because with criticism, comes the need to do better, and thats what good artists do. Bluemoon really does harvest a lot of people who moan but do nothing about it. If you know what was wrong with the picture in your eyes, why dont you redraw it to how you like it as you was obviously wanting to see the picture in the first place by clicking on the thread.

Thank you again.

To be fair, if you put your work on a public forum, there are going to be people who dont like it, especially if your not a full time artist. Just because people are not artists they are allowed an opinion, the drawing has its good and bad bits, well done for earning some cash though.

cheers man. I should have the toure one finished in about two weeks, is gonna be a big one.

Went over a copy of one for a different effect, i took the guys feedback and worked a little to make it different. I know it is a forum but please remember, any decent artist will always do drawings, paintings in the way they depict it, that is how artists get their style. I think my drawings will be ideal for a comic strip as i like to enhance peoples features.

IMAG0124-1.jpg

crizack said:
haha! I think thats a bit overboard. I can take criticism but tend to like criticism from others who do the same as me i.e. Drawing Pictures. Post a picture which you have done which is better than that then criticise. Other than being plain rude, I dont think there was a point to your post. I know its 'your opinion' and 'it's a forum.' Im really not bothered and like i said, thanks for the feedback. Not everyone is going to like a drawing are they? If they did then great but if not, is it really that much a deal. I've sold 10 since yesterday so i really am not bothered about a few who dont like it and criticise. All i can say is at least i'm doing something rather than being a computer warrior slagging someones work off.

Your opinion is your opinion and i thank you for them. I would truly not want everyone saying ''oh that's good etc' because with criticism, comes the need to do better, and thats what good artists do. Bluemoon really does harvest a lot of people who moan but do nothing about it. If you know what was wrong with the picture in your eyes, why dont you redraw it to how you like it as you was obviously wanting to see the picture in the first place by clicking on the thread.

Thank you again.

Because I'm shit at art I never said I could do any better.

SteWadda said:
crizack said:

Thank you again.

Because I'm shit at art I never said I could do any better.

thats why art is so good though, if you draw it how you like, in your style, then it doesnt matter if people like it or not, it's in your own style. If all artists drew them same way to EVERYones liking, every single drawing, painting and sculpture would be the same. Just give it a go. I'm sorry if it came across antagonistic.

Keep it up mate. Any effort towards our club should be embraced. I like your style, there're so many drawing / pictures which are exact copies of pictures etc but you have your own style and it works.

Good luck, have fun, stay healthy.

I bought a painting on canvas from crizack a few weeks back and it was awesome!
I basically wanted a nice picture for my wife for when we moved into our new house, I told Mike her favourite picture (it is basically a scene of a man and a woman dancing on a beach in the rain, with a butler and a maid holding umberellas... its called the singing butler by Jack Vettriano)..
Anyway she was well pleased with it!
I would love to post it on here but I havent got a scooby how to do it?
Shame people have to make snide comments about the pic, but I suppose everyone is entitled to an opinion!
I think Tevez looks a bit squassed up and a tad like Norman Wisdom lol ; ) bar that it is a fine effort once again from young Mike!
Well done kidda!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.