City fans - a frightening new insight...

mcfcdave is a tool and imo probably a rag!!

Alan is a good guy though tolmie, i'm sure on reflection he would take back what he said, Alan follows city home and away and i suggest his comments about not giving a "fcuk" about are past history were off the cuff remark. Just my opinion.

chazmcfc said:
Ric, can we ban the people that joined AFTER the takeover ?

Would go a long way to clearing the prawn sandwhich brigade.

Yea because everybody who joined an internet forum after 2008 is a gloryseeker.

Doesn't matter that I (and many others who haven't registered here yet) were sat watching City in 1-0 defeats against Bury over a decade ago.....

Soulboy said:
Liverpool fans are big on spouting off about their history and how we are just a money club. Mascherano spoke a load of ill-informed shite recently about how City had no history.

Liverpool's history started in 1965 and pretty much ended in 2005... 50 years.

We have a history of over 100 years and we are still rightly recognised as one of Europe's top clubs in spite of never having "won" anything for such a long time.

We have a history as rich as anyone's in the English game. And we should never forget that.

This anyone who doesn`t appreciate this history is just a naive idiot and should be ashamed of themselves.

I've been calling them "Likkle Cityers" on here. You can see them all over the Mourinho threads. "He'll never come to City" and stuff.

I think they are young blues who are brought up surrounded by gloating reds. The sneering seems to seep in after a while.

For those of us of a certain age it's tragic..

chazmcfc said:
Ric, can we ban the people that joined AFTER the takeover ?

Would go a long way to clearing the prawn sandwhich brigade.

I don't agree with this. I joined this form not so long ago, so therefore you think I should be banned? For what the last 27 years that I have supported city?

There will always be knob head fans. I guy who sits behind me every game slags of every player - on Monday having a right go at Given, for not saving a shot that went wide!

for those that have come to the party late it won't mean as much when we pick up our first piece of silverware.

Sadly Tolmie it's true we are no longer the lovable family club your Dad and me grew up with beleive what your Dad told you, and never let it go, Colin was the best british player I have ever seen the complete footballer , unfortunately life has changed it's not just City the world is full of arseholes who dont give a fuck about anything or anyone but themselves and this forum has more than their fare share

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I had the misfortune yesterday evening to view and participate in a Robinho thread which basically turned into a mocking of our club.

It was biggest realisation yet that some part of the club I have loved for all my 35 years are going to change, and not for the better.

Maybe it is a reflection of todays all about me society, but this club has attracted a new wave of turds who would not be out of place at OT.

MCFCDave and Allan Harper, a disgrace to City fans.

One who believes we have no history or heritage, and Allan Harper, who says who gives a fuck about the past, he wasn't around and it never affected him.

(Tell that to the millions of people who died in two World Wars - fuckstick)

Jesus, is this where we're now at. Infested with a new generation of gimmegimmegimmes, nownownow.

Someone who doesn't give a fuck about Colin Bell, Frank Swift and all the other great players who have pulled on the blue shirt.

I've never seen us win a trophy, and these ***** want stop me enjoying it when it finally does come.

But I was hooked on City by the tales of yesteryear, by Dad telling me about Colin Bell, like some sort of mythical god.

What I am trying to say, we should NEVER forget where we have come from and what it has taken to get us here.

Our not so trophy-laden past was one of the main reasons why Sheikh Mansour decided to wake this slumbering giant.

Now we have piggy-backers and fans who only think football started at the inception of the Premiership.

I know what my club is, I wouldn't have it any other way, what I don't need is a so-called new breed of City fans who try to tell us success means everything - even at the expense of our history.

Here's the thread for a sample of the type of people we now have following us.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=169499&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=169499&start=30</a>

Well said mate, 30 years I've been going religiously and you've ticked all the boxes about what I think/have thought recently.

The sly comments won't make me forget that when we were at our lowest ebb for years, mid to late 90's, I was a home and away-er and missing any game was very rare.

If only all the whinging, whining fans that attend the matches, actually ENCOURAGE the team, we'd have such a better chance of realising our dreams.

The loyal fans - pre Shinawatra and Sheikh Mansour, deserve it more than anyone.

I am 99% certain that those muppets are not real City fans anyway and are closet United fans in disguise who just signed up here for a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.