City fans at Liverpool

barney10 said:
Nope still not see what relevance it has to City. If travel plans being interupted is the excuse lets target Sky, The FA, The whether... fuck it GOD !

It is an Englang song.

It, along with several others, is the England fan's equivalent of Munich songs - sung by the "hardcore".

But I don't really feel this song is offensive to anyone (apart from IRA members).

I agree it isn't really relevant to City, though, unless you buy into the alleged Orange Order/protestant links at City, which are tenous to say the least.

Loads of catholics, me included, follow City. I sit next to a priest who has followed us since the 50s.

Citytillidie69 said:
M18CTID said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I am slightly amused that the IRA spent decades butchering innocent people, but the only thing that moved some of you to hate them was being late for the Norwich game.

Yeah, clutching at straws to form an argument

Oh and apparently blowing up other peoples towns and houses is Ok - as long as its not in my back yard.

I never said that. I'm not arguing with a fucktard like you - there's no point.

LOL - name calling already - shows severe lack of class and intelligence IMO.

Not really - I gave a clear and concise explanation as to why I believe there has been some justification for singing it in the past, while at the same time clearly pointing out that it's not the kind of thing I really want to hear City fans singing randomly week after week, and you couldn't be arsed arguing the toss in a constructive way, accusing me of clutching at straws and mis-interpreting what I wrote. That's when I resorted to the name calling.

Over to you.....

As has been said before - THIS HAS NO PLACE IN OUR CLUB.

Just out of interest - do any of you "No Surrender" singers have anything to do with the UVF flag that is in the Southstand corner?

city fans slagging off city fans on bluemoon AGAIN!!! - were supposed to be together yet thats all most of you do. if you dont like it, either stop going or just ignore them who sing it - its fucking simple

Didsbury Dave said:
barney10 said:
Nope still not see what relevance it has to City. If travel plans being interupted is the excuse lets target Sky, The FA, The whether... fuck it GOD !

It is an Englang song.

It, along with several others, is the England fan's equivalent of ****** songs - sung by the "hardcore".

But I don't really feel this song is offensive to anyone (apart from IRA members).

I agree it isn't really relevant to City, though, unless you buy into the alleged Orange Order/protestant links at City, which are tenous to say the least.

Loads of catholics, me included, follow City. I sit next to a priest who has followed us since the 50s.

As has been said on this thread, the notion of not surrendering to the IRA is not what people are conmplaining about, it's the fact that the song is the calling card of a notorious neo nazi movement called combat 18. Now, do you see why it shouldn't be sung?

Citytillidie69 said:
As has been said before - THIS HAS NO PLACE IN OUR CLUB.

Just out of interest - do any of you "No Surrender" singers have anything to do with the UVF flag that is in the Southstand corner?

Firstly, I've not sung it for years.

Secondly, no I don't have anything to do with the UVF flag.

Next question.

Remember that Barnsley game when the train was delayed?

"No surrender, no surrender, no surrender to British Rail"

I remember going to the Scotland v England game at Wembley the day of the Manchester bombings and I have never ever seen such hatred from a vast majority of England fans.Despite us obviously being sweaties, and with a couple of squaddies in tow,we were bricking it.
every pub we were in or walked passed was singing NO SURRENDER. ...........................SCARY SCARY DAY

back on topic .. I must admit when I first started supporting City the fact that they were a proddie team was a reason but now I think this bigotry has no place at COM .. I am fed up with it up here and the sooner the SPL start docking the Old Infirm points the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.