City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

Bizarre statement to say it has anything to do with the wealth of our club. We had scumbag fans a long time before we had any money.

danny123 said:
Big Ernst said:
I was in Block 134 yesterday and it kicked off in 136 at the final whistle with the ending result being a woman caught flush in the face by a bloke. Needless to say the bloke was ejected but to say myself and my 9 year old lad were shocked was a massive understatement. A total embarrassment to the club and fans alike.

Where abouts were you sat in 136? I was sat there and didn't see it kick off.

I too was in 136 and it was two City fans in about row 25 on the right hand side if the aisle as you face the pitch. Utterly pathetic grown men who can't take their beer fighting because we lost. Hope it was captured on CCTV and they get a ban. Two pricks in a block of really sound City fans though most of whom stayed to applaud Wigan lift the cup.

There's no question the FA deserve a large slice of blame for this with the idiotic KO time but we do seem to have an increasing number of what I can only describe as spoilt-brat knobs who come into the "we'll do what we want" category. As such they really should piss off to the Swamp.

no good blaming the booze some people just cannot handle it all it does is reveal their true character

they should join the AA or the temperance society give us all a break I'm sure the brewers could take the hit

makes you long for the 90's
instead of cheap booze tesco should sell MDMA

Mike N said:
Bizarre statement to say it has anything to do with the wealth of our club. We had scumbag fans a long time before we had any money.

I said the wealth brings greater expectation..nowt bizare at all..ffs we nearly have fights on here when matchday doesnt go according to plan..

Btw it was the wealth of our owner that bought us the players that got us to wembley yesterday..

Hamann Pineapple said:
Just a hunch but do you think it might have been caused by beer ?

Kind of agree. A couple of beers, or whatever you drink, can't really do any harm, but when you hear about people bringing a 24 pack of beer with them, or having a dozen plus pints, you have to wonder.

Was in block 125, wheelchair supporter and kind of concentrated on the game, didn't see any violance at the game, or after, but was trying to keep dry on the way to the coach.

Don't know how anyone could be arsed fighting after the game. It was fucking lashing down and freezing.

If that wank performance followed by a soaking didn't sober people up I don't know what would have!

squirtyflower said:
Big Ernst said:
danny123 said:
Where abouts were you sat in 136? I was sat there and didn't see it kick off.

I was in 134 directly behind the goal and to the right of me it went off at the final whistle involving about 8 with the woman then left in tears after being hit. An utter disgrace.
i was in 134 as well, just to the left of the goal
i waited to see wigan get the cup and saw no trouble at all

As squirtyflower as said. Saw no trouble at all and i was stood next to him

My mates son (20) was started on in the Green Man for the crime of being stood near the entrance to the tent when it rained. Scumbags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.