City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

squirtyflower said:
Big Ernst said:
danny123 said:
Where abouts were you sat in 136? I was sat there and didn't see it kick off.

I was in 134 directly behind the goal and to the right of me it went off at the final whistle involving about 8 with the woman then left in tears after being hit. An utter disgrace.
i was in 134 as well, just to the left of the goal
i waited to see wigan get the cup and saw no trouble at all

i was in 133 - some tosser in a white and blue adidas tracksuit top 2 rows behind us was lashing out immediately after the FT whistle - he was dragged out by stewards. a girl in her late teens/early 20s looked particularly upset at what had happened, and i heard she had been hit by said tosser (didn't see everything that happened as i was with my 6 year old boy and had to shield him from it because it was so close). we moved a couple of blocks along to applaud wigan when they lifted the cup.

One prick near me yesterday in 115 row 3. A slapheaded 50 odd year old fucker who was acting like the gentleman to the old lady at the end of his row assuring her we'd score 4. As the second half played out though, Nastasic was a "Serbian twat", Silva was a "faggot" and Wigan's fans were a load of "inbred cunts" despite this twat sounding as though he was from their neck of the woods. I felt like reporting him but I'm not going to highlight myself when I'm with my two sons and Dad. Who the fuck are these people trying to impress?

In 140 at back amongst the "stick your pelli's..." a woman and 2 20ish lads had a scrap which started over someone accidentally catching someone with a flag. They got ejected.

People don't react well to the team not playing well dothey?
Would've been worse had it been a hot day and ppl had even more booze.

40,ooo blues,beer till 5 o clock,,and the odd bell end here and there,a sence of perspective please

I like most blues sunk a fair few beers before during and after the match but the knob next to me spent the whole game fast asleep, fucking piss head. He was about 50 as well. I couldn't help thinking this twat is wasting a seat. Mind you at least he didn't have to witness the shambolic piss poor display.

I was on the lash at 8am by dinner we'd had about 12 pints and 8 jäger bombs, by the time we got to the turnstiles we was fucked, one lad never got in and rest of us went in Rounds in the ground £28 for 4 pints, when you're fucked that's pretty cheap, had,gave no bother to anyone, jumped on the train back to uxbridge after the game, I chatted two birds up, got back, got more pissed, fell asleep in reception at 3am, drove back at11am, got to my local at 3pm and I've just got home now. Great weekend but once again City do their best to spoil it.

allan harper said:
I was on the lash at 8am by dinner we'd had about 12 pints and 8 jäger bombs, by the time we got to the turnstiles we was fucked, one lad never got in and rest of us went in Rounds in the ground £28 for 4 pints, when you're fucked that's pretty cheap, had,gave no bother to anyone, jumped on the train back to uxbridge after the game, I chatted two birds up, got back, got more pissed, fell asleep in reception at 3am, drove back at11am, got to my local at 3pm and I've just got home now. Great weekend but once again City do their best to spoil it.

It makes you wonder really what would've happened if you was celebrating?

Danamy said:
allan harper said:

It makes you wonder really what would've happened if you was celebrating?

I'd have been in the ground two hours longer mate! Lol

allan harper said:

Fookin Hell mate that's a lot of booze.
Not sure if I'm impressed or disgusted! (That I couldn't drink that amount ;) )

Oh you've gotta have one mother of a hangover!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.